Sleeping Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to go to forums and then your content to see anything. Not just for this thread.
Thank you kato121 but I'm surprised at your reply. ALL the threads in which I participate are shown in my email (inbox) page once a member has replied to my first participation. And it has been like that also with the monthly contests.

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Thank you kato121 but I'm surprised at your reply. ALL the threads in which I participate are shown in my email page once a member has replied to my first participation. And it has been like that also with the monthly contests.
I disabled email alerts because I was getting hundreds of messages a day as it messages me every conversation and thread post from those who reply...some of us yack a lot lol. :lol:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you kato121 but I'm surprised at your reply. ALL the threads in which I participate are shown in my email page once a member has replied to my first participation. And it has been like that also with the monthly contests.
Hi golondrina, is your email notification in your settings checked. Could it be that it have been unchecked accidentally?

If problem still persist, please bring this up in Site Help so that the Admin can tackle the problem for you :thumbsup:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi golondrina, is your email notification in your settings checked. Could it be that it have been unchecked accidentally?

If problem still persist, please bring this up in Site Help so that the Admin can tackle the problem for you :thumbsup:
Thanks tabbytom but I only have this problem with the present contest. My other threads are shown in ly gmail inbox without a problem. Anyway, excuse my ignorance but how do I check if my email notifications in my settings are checked? Where do I find my settings? Sorry to be so dumb.

Last edited:

crazycatlass

Professional Cat Furniture
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_1849.JPG

Shown are Goldie Fox - Left, dozing - and Skidd Rowan - right, passed the heck out with his entire back side in the air, practicing for the 'snore-lympics.' No, his backside and legs weren't propped against anything. Yes, he was curled into a ball VERTICALLY with his forepaws curled up like a bunny's, and his little rump sticking up and his hind toes pointed at the wall behind the sofa, and though you can't see it here, he was SMILING in his sleep AND snoring. Shortly after I shot this photo, Goldie cracked open one eye, gave me this withering "If you put this on Facebook I'll hack up a hairball on your shoes" look, huffed, and went back to sleep. Not long after that, when I FINALLY decided they'd suffered enough photos, Skidd blearily opened his eyes, looked at me, stretched both legs out even further, and sat there staring at me until I started taking photos again. Despite being warned against it, I put the photos on Facebook and made sure to hide all my shoes. Instead she horked on something else...twice.
The verdict: Goldie's got cattitude, Skidd's a ham, and I'm lucky to be their people-servant. X'D

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thanks tabbytom but I only have this problem with the present contest. My other threads are shown in ly gmail inbox without a problem. Anyway, excuse my ignorance but how do I check if my email notifications in my settings are checked? Where do I find my settings? Sorry to be so dumb.
Click on your username at the top next to the envelope then click Preferences. Once there you can select the different option if you want to receive email notifications. After selection, don’t forget to click Save Changes.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know!!! And there's already 2 more pages since you posted. This may be the hardest vote yet.:sleepycat:
I couldn't possibly decide. Every picture makes me happy,and every cat in this thread looks so content. What is it about a sleeping cat that makes me wanna wake them up with smooches? And how rude is that? I get mad when I'm woken up!

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I couldn't possibly decide. Every picture makes me happy,and every cat in this thread looks so content. What is it about a sleeping cat that makes me wanna wake them up with smooches? And how rude is that? I get mad when I'm woken up!
^ this. holy guacamole this thread is filled with the adorable. just get a couple cases of that food and call everyone a first place winner and donate it to a worthy cause. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.