Sleeping Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maxxwell he was 20 years old in this picture. I had took it a couple days before he passed.
For a twenty year old cat, he looks beautiful! What a wonderful photo to have and how lucky you were to have had him those twenty years. My two cats are going to be three this year. Thirteen will turn three on Valentine's Day and Atticus will turn three in March. I can only hope that I get twenty years with them. At the same time, it just doesn't sound like enough time, not by a long shot.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY.

George and Mia.

George disappeared almost 5 years ago now. I miss him every day. I'm sure Mia does too.
Gosh, Norachan, I went from being overwhelmed by the quiet cuteness of George's paw wrapped around Mia to being tossed into the depths of despair when learning that George disappeared! Poor Mia. Did George leave before you moved? I'm going to hold onto the hope that he'll come back.

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a great photo of such beautiful cats! Knowing they've been friends for more than twenty years makes it even more special. What lucky boys they are to have you.
lavishsqualor lavishsqualor - On the contrary - I've been incredibly fortunate to have known these two beautiful, gentle fellows for more than two decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.