Sleeping Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Every time I check this thread, there's another "cutest pic ever". :zzzcat: I don't know how we'll ever choose favs for the actual vote.

Don't think Ruby will be participating this month. I don't have any sleeping pics of her even close to the great ones posted here already, plus she always seems to have her eyes open in her "sleeping" pics. I do have some "bed lump" pics though. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Every time I check this thread, there's another "cutest pic ever". :zzzcat: I don't know how we'll ever choose favs for the actual vote.

Don't think Ruby will be participating this month. I don't have any sleeping pics of her even close to the great ones posted here already, plus she always seems to have her eyes open in her "sleeping" pics. I do have some "bed lump" pics though. :lol:
rubysmama rubysmama honestly, you don't need to feel your photos don't compare. It's nice just to be in it.. You could always enter a bedlump. :thumbsup:

Winter1013

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
C789B51B-0F2A-4AF5-AB3A-D1E777783B2E.jpeg
Everyone’s kitties are so cute!! This is my first post (I will introduce myself and Jax properly soon) - but when I saw a sleeping cats contest I had to send this pic my husband took ❤❤. Jax is my first ever cat (stole my heart when I was volunteering) and he’s been in our home for exactly 22 days and is already my dog’s BFF and a bed hog. Looking forward to getting to know you and your babies

Last edited by a moderator:

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, this photo is a few years old now but - I caught Quill sleeping in a rainbow. I had fishtanks alongside a windowsill, and Quill had a box he decided to sleep in under my desk. The light was just so, and refracted through the water - and it bathed him in a beautiful rainbow. <3

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone’s kitties are so cute!! This is my first post (I will introduce myself and Jax properly soon) - but when I saw a sleeping cats contest I had to send this pic my husband took ❤❤. Jax is my first ever cat (stole my heart when I was volunteering) and he’s been in our home for exactly 22 days and is already my dog’s BFF and a bed hog. Looking forward to getting to know you and your babies
OMC W Winter1013 -- I did a double and then a triple take when I saw this! Because of this:
*NOT AN ENTRY*
IMG_3493.JPG

It looks like while we don't share our cats, they do bear quite a resemblance to one another! and while our sofas are not the same (ours is a 3-seater), they are both from IKEA and leather?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, this photo is a few years old now but - I caught Quill sleeping in a rainbow. I had fishtanks alongside a windowsill, and Quill had a box he decided to sleep in under my desk. The light was just so, and refracted through the water - and it bathed him in a beautiful rainbow. <3

*OMC! Quill with the rainbow quills! er, whiskers* :jump:

Winter1013

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
OMC W Winter1013 -- I did a double and then a triple take when I saw this! Because of this:
*NOT AN ENTRY*
View attachment 215046
It looks like while we don't share our cats, they do bear quite a resemblance to one another! and while our sofas are not the same (ours is a 3-seater), they are both from IKEA and leather?
Aww, they could be cousins ❤. As for the sofa, I’m not sure where they came from, we’ve got a sofa and loveseat. It’s our bonus/gaming room furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.