Show Your Babies Eating Or Begging For Food!

MajorTomCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

He’s not exactly begging, but on the other side of the door...

Is where his wet food is served. I think laying down on his food mat may be a subtle hint. (We feed wet in the garage because we don’t park in there ever and he and his brother eat like 1000 kindergarteners so it makes dinner time clean up much easier. And it’s temp controlled so it’s not too hot or cold.)

Attachments

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is a shot of little Ginger having her dinner. Her number one favorite is Science Diet liver and chicken entree. This is most apparent as she licks the bowl clean as a whistle. :yummy: Her second favorite is Nulo beef and lamb recipe. Another thing she really likes is milk. If I set a glass of milk down she will be right there, slurpity slurp. Don't turn your back on a glass of milk! She is a real treat and has definitely livened things up around here!
I just love my little kitty:)
Jack
Yum.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is a shot of little Ginger having her dinner. Her number one favorite is Science Diet liver and chicken entree. This is most apparent as she licks the bowl clean as a whistle. :yummy: Her second favorite is Nulo beef and lamb recipe. Another thing she really likes is milk. If I set a glass of milk down she will be right there, slurpity slurp. Don't turn your back on a glass of milk! She is a real treat and has definitely livened things up around here!
Jack
View attachment 243906
She's a sweetie, J Jack B :catrub:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Jack
View attachment 243906
J Jack B Ginger is very cute!!

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Thank you very much Mama Africa and Jayflower. Ginger is my little darling and she is a true joy for me. After Chessie passed away my house was a tomb, so empty and depressing. I went for about a month with no kitty....Waiting to bring little Ginger home was an eternity. But it was worth the wait. Now the house is a home again and is full of life and love. Ginger is my little crazy cat and often has me cracking up at her antics, or filling my heart with joy and happiness:). At this moment she is cuddled up next to me in the comfy chair. So thank you again my friends for the lovely compliments. As I often say, I just love my little kitty.
Jack

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My late Malibu in the video below. He acted like this for every meal, as if it was his first meal in a week! Sometimes he wouldn't even let me finish preparing his food. He would jump up, take what he wanted and run off. It drove me crazy then but now I miss it terribly.

abby2932 abby2932 - What an extraordinary fellow Malibu must have been. I'm sorry for your loss.

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
I have been enjoying this thread. We love our kitties and It's most apparent that we will do most anything for them. Darling little Cucumella was most fortunate to have a loving friend to fix her raw fish. And when our beloved four legged friends get on in years we will do anything we can to make them comfortable and prolong their lives. Cat lovers are some of the finest souls on the planet.:) Here are a couple snappies of ginger the terrible beast enjoying a fresh crop of cat grass.

Attachments

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
While I was composing the last message Ginger knocked over the cat grass and was busy spreading dirt over the floor, so I had to get a photo. That's why the last post only had one photo instead of a couple. She is having a blast making a huge mess. Lucky for her I love my little kitty:lol:. She seems to really enjoy the dirt. If you haven't grown cat grass for your little friends you might give it a try. Every cat seems to like it. Too much fun!
Jack and Ginger
Keep Off The Grass.jpg
OOps.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
While I was composing the last message Ginger knocked over the cat grass and was busy spreading dirt over the floor, so I had to get a photo. That's why the last post only had one photo instead of a couple. She is having a blast making a huge mess. Lucky for her I love my little kitty:lol:. She seems to really enjoy the dirt. If you haven't grown cat grass for your little friends you might give it a try. Every cat seems to like it. Too much fun!
Jack and GingerView attachment 247076View attachment 247077
I love Ginger's mischievous little face, J Jack B

Missy likes cat grass too !

IMG_7760.JPG