Show Your Babies Eating Or Begging For Food!

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! I don't have a good video, but when we do group snacktime it was our moment of peace. Gohan wouldn't chase Olive, Olive would be waiting patiently in the kitchen nearby while I prepared the bowls. Except for Trin. Trin got so worked up he would pace back and forth trying to hurry us up. And then he would go whack one of the other two in the face (who ignored him, because food). Once everything was ready, that's when the symphony started. All of the meows, as they jostled around trying to guess where their bowls would alight. Then silence, aside from the soft noises of a predator slurping down some chicken...

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Buttercup gained the nickname Butters after faceplanting in my sons buttered toast. She is absolutely ridiculous about food, I’ve had to feed the poor dog his food in small amounts after finding her eating HIS food AFTER eating all of hers. She such a glutton, and a bit dramatic......
View media item 421262

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha...I know. I probably have "kitty germs" too. :)
Jayflower Jayflower - Noodles - my late Japanese Bobtail - loved lamb chops, and would sit on the counter, next to my chair whenever I had them. I had to cut a piece for myself, and for him, at every bite, because if he didn't get his little bite every time, he'd put his paw on my shoulder and tap lightly until he did.

Moo Shu has taken up that tradition - minus the shoulder-tap - but if she doesn't get her bite along with mine, she'll scream like a banshee until she does.

mooshulamb.jpg

Moo Shu Snowshoe: Licensed Lamb Chop Inspector.

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jayflower Jayflower - Noodles - my late Japanese Bobtail - loved lamb chops, and would sit on the counter, next to my chair whenever I had them. I had to cut a piece for myself, and for him, at every bite, because if he didn't get his little bite every time, he'd put his paw on my shoulder and tap lightly until he did.

Moo Shu has taken up that tradition - minus the shoulder-tap - but if she doesn't get her bite along with mine, she'll scream like a banshee until she does.
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine That is really cute!! My Olivie is not as well-mannered as your kitties. If I'm eating something that she likes and I don't give her a bite, she will just snatch the food right off of my plate. C'est Moi is more polite, she will usually wait for me to give her a bite. Hotaru, however, doesn't get human food very often...I'm trying to monitor her diet because her belly is starting to get kind of big.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine That is really cute!! My Olivie is not as well-mannered as your kitties. If I'm eating something that she likes and I don't give her a bite, she will just snatch the food right off of my plate. C'est Moi is more polite, she will usually wait for me to give her a bite. Hotaru, however, doesn't get human food very often...I'm trying to monitor her diet because her belly is starting to get kind of big.
Jayflower Jayflower - My long lost Katina did that. Ages ago when I lived in the city (well, back in the eighties anyway) my Mother and Father came for dinner one evening. I had three Cornish hens prepared, and had just taken them out of the oven. The house in the city had sets of swinging doors in and out of the kitchen, and Katina must have slipped into the kitchen when I went to answer the door. Less than a minute later, the three of us walked into the kitchen, and there was Katina - game hen in mouth - dragging it to her food bowl. In one of my finest moments, with never a beat missed, I remarked casually to my Father, "it looks like Katina like your hen best."

There she is - moments before she came inside forever. Forever Daddy's girl.

katinadriveway.jpg

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jayflower Jayflower - My long lost Katina did that. Ages ago when I lived in the city (well, back in the eighties anyway) my Mother and Father came for dinner one evening. I had three Cornish hens prepared, and had just taken them out of the oven. The house in the city had sets of swinging doors in and out of the kitchen, and Katina must have slipped into the kitchen when I went to answer the door. Less than a minute later, the three of us walked into the kitchen, and there was Katina - game hen in mouth - dragging it to her food bowl. In one of my finest moments, with never a beat missed, I remarked casually to my Father, "it looks like Katina like your hen best."
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine What a cute(and funny) story...thanks for sharing!! It sounds like your Katina was about as patient as my Olivie is when it comes to food! If Olivie steals food, she will run and hide under my bed with it. If I try and take it from her, she will growl, like I'm trying to steal her "prey".