Show Your Babies Eating Or Begging For Food!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Huxley “eating” his prey! He does this when he plays right before dinner time. Chases around this little pink mouse attached to a wand, when he has “hunted” enough, he grabs it, drags the wand across the whole apartment to his food plate and drops it there. He then proceeds to eat his dinner around it. It’s a whole process. He moves it around when it gets in his way, nibbles at it once in a while, picks it up, drops it next to the plate, picks it up again. He does this again and again until he finishes his food. I :hearthrob: This boy!
Aww that's so cute @huxleysmom! Pumpkin face used to drown her mice-there was always one in the water dish when we got home or a mousie in the food dish..never knew why she did it...

@Korinmewmew what a precious photo!
@kittypa Thats the same looks i get when the dish is empty.
@kashmir64 those are precious babies! Love the photos!
mightyboosh mightyboosh haha guarding the food! Of course- that's his job!

Benjamin Franklin (Benji)

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Benji munching on his dry food ⬆ I give him some wet and some dry, but he prefers the kitten wet food most of the time. Benji’s a huge eater, but on the first day I brought him home he ate nothing. I was extremely worried because he wasn’t drinking or eating the next day so I called the vet. As soon as the phone rang, Benji suddenly raced to his food bowl and began eating like crazy. What??? Anyways, now he loves to eat whenever he can and will try to steal some more cat food off of the counter.