Show Your Babies Eating Or Begging For Food!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Here is the famous Honeybee begging for some raw pork. I always cut up a tiny piece of meat before I cook it. She's been meowing and twirling around my ankles since I have been running it under cool water to thaw it. Honeybee is the only cat I have had who likes raw meat.

Pumps sniffed it and looked at me like-What is This? I dont want this crap she says as she turns her head sideways until I move it away.

20180122_171507.jpg

20180122_171716.jpg

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 215617
Here’s Charlie looking up at me, begging for another snack.

And here’s baby Charlie, having his first meal in his furever home:
View attachment 215618
I just love Charlie. In every picture he always looks like such a distinguished little gentleman! Even in his "begging" picture it looks more like a "polite inquiry".:D

huxleysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Huxley “eating” his prey! He does this when he plays right before dinner time. Chases around this little pink mouse attached to a wand, when he has “hunted” enough, he grabs it, drags the wand across the whole apartment to his food plate and drops it there. He then proceeds to eat his dinner around it. It’s a whole process. He moves it around when it gets in his way, nibbles at it once in a while, picks it up, drops it next to the plate, picks it up again. He does this again and again until he finishes his food. I :hearthrob: This boy!

Attachments