Show Off Your Photography

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to cut my walk short today because of this. I was about a mile out on the trail, and I could hear the tornado sirens going off in the nearby town. The sky was getting dark and the wind was picking up, so I turned around and ran the mile or so back to my truck. Luckily I made it back before the storm hit.
IMG_3166.JPG
IMG_3169.JPG

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to cut my walk short today because of this. I was about a mile out on the trail, and I could hear the tornado sirens going off in the nearby town. The sky was getting dark and the wind was picking up, so I turned around and ran the mile or so back to my truck. Luckily I made it back before the storm hit.
View attachment 240283
View attachment 240285
Spectacular shots, Jayflower Jayflower !!!

Luckily you got back safe and sound.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Stunning lightning shots, engine4154 engine4154 . Next time we have a thunderstorm, I will give it a try...
You should! It's not too difficult. I just aimed and opened the shutter where the most activity was happening. I also had a lot of 'misses', but that's the beauty of digital. Just be careful because it CAN hit you from miles away.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 240283
View attachment 240285
These photos of landscape with storm clouds are indeed awesome. I am glad you remained safe, also, Jayflower Jayflower .

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodness! I've missed some lovely shots.
Those storm shots are impressive. Reminds me of my college years, when I'd either stay at home and watch a storm move across the bay, winds whipping up the waves; or park up on the edge of the valley and watch the lightening dance. Good times.