Show Off Your Photography

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you tabbytom tabbytom ! I was a bit daunted about posting it after all the fabulous prior photos.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyway, photos are subjective, just like anything else. How beautiful one subject is and if it’s not your cup of tea, it can never be nice and appreciated.

Cheers and keep on posting! :thumbsup:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sadee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sadee Sadee , nice moon shot!
Thank you! It was taken on the Canon Powershot sx410, amazing zoom. I upgraded to a Canon t6i earlier this year, better quality overall in my opinion BUT I made my pictures that were taken on the powershot look like they were taken with a t6i by using Adobe Lightroom. All pics uploaded here are from the powershot.
IMG_0554.jpg
IMG_1266.jpg
IMG_2368.JPG
IMG_2555.jpg
IMG_2047.jpg
IMG_2053.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting at a red light last year I glanced at this car in the next lane. The tear in the rear quarter panel first caught my eye, then I saw the battle. Luckily the light was long and my phone was handy. I still can't figure out what came first, the X-wing or the wound. If the wound, how did the picture/decal fit the ripples so well and if the TIE & X-wing were first what a coincidence!
Ti fighter car.jpg

20170516_075513.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Sitting at a red light last year I glanced at this car in the next lane. The tear in the rear quarter panel first caught my eye, then I saw the battle. Luckily the light was long and my phone was handy. I still can't figure out what came first, the X-wing or the wound. If the wound, how did the picture/decal fit the ripples so well and if the TIE & X-wing were first what a coincidence!
X-wing entering black hole :lol:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Draco Draco I can see you're getting into some serious towel-sculpturing in some of your shots!

I was wandering along a deserted and way out of the way beach in Tasmania a couple of years ago, just looking down at all the well-worn rocks, and came across this:

What blew me away about it was the fact that we could have been the only people on that beach for ages, it was so remote.
It looks like a little temple.:)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Draco Draco I can see you're getting into some serious towel-sculpturing in some of your shots!

I was wandering along a deserted and way out of the way beach in Tasmania a couple of years ago, just looking down at all the well-worn rocks, and came across this:

What blew me away about it was the fact that we could have been the only people on that beach for ages, it was so remote.
It looks like a little temple.:)
:thud::clap2::worship: