Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
So Timmy is part of our family now so I thought I might add some photos of him to the Stripes n Spots!

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww,Timmy, you're so handsome! So glad you're safe and loved!
How's he doing?
He's doing okay,all his labs came back great,he's eating,drinking,using litter box and today he came out of his cubby a couple of times and even groomed his adorable self

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's doing okay,all his labs came back great,he's eating,drinking,using litter box and today he came out of his cubby a couple of times and even groomed his adorable self
So great to read this all good news! More SNORGLES on Timmy *if and when he's amenable* :catlove::yess:

Mistawis22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
? Mackerel tabby, chocolate classic tabby, brown mackerel tabby, black classic tabby, ghost or shadow mackerel tabby, tortoiseshell tabby. Which brings me to my question- are all cats tabby somewhere in their genetic makeup?? Beginning to wonder because I only have two out of ten that does not have a discernible tabby pattern.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
? Mackerel tabby, chocolate classic tabby, brown mackerel tabby, black classic tabby, ghost or shadow mackerel tabby, tortoiseshell tabby. Which brings me to my question- are all cats tabby somewhere in their genetic makeup?? Beginning to wonder because I only have two out of ten that does not have a discernible tabby pattern.
Lovely cats, all!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes-all domestic cats genetically carry the "tabby" pattern- some are masked by a solid color and a tabby pattern is distinguished by the agouti hairs ( bands of color clearly visible contrast with fur in between)

There's basically 2 categories and many sub- categories of the genetic makeup but to answer your question in short" yes"