Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently when Gabby isn't playing with us through the holes of her new felt type tunnel she loves laying on it... funny thing is if she is on just one square part it sags hahaha

Attachments

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sami-silver marble and
Max-broken mackerel
Sami and Max are absolutely adorable! Sami looks a little small.. Honestly they both look like they are a little small. Like under 10 lbs. Maybe it's just the photos lol
Do you know what Gabby would be considered I think mackerel but not sure..

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Sami and Max are absolutely adorable! Sami looks a little small.. Honestly they both look like they are a little small. Like under 10 lbs. Maybe it's just the photos lol
Do you know what Gabby would be considered I think mackerel but not sure..
Sami is 11lbs,long and lean - very typical Bengal with the high end back legs.....and Max is 15lbs
Gabby has broken mackeral pattern too-shes a beautiful girl

I'll look for a better shot of Sami,you'll notice the smaller head (Bengal characteristic ) & slightly rounded at the tip ears

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sami is 11lbs,long and lean - very typical Bengal with the high end back legs.....and Max is 15lbs
Gabby has broken mackeral pattern too-shes a beautiful girl
Max doesn't look like he is 15 lbs lol Gabby is 10.1 lbs hahaha when Gabby is loafing she looks so chunky but when she is up walking around or laying out and not squished she looks smaller so I get it. But I would never have guessed 15 lbs hahaha anyway they are both beautiful!
Also thank you for letting me know what my girl is considered.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Max doesn't look like he is 15 lbs lol Gabby is 10.1 lbs hahaha when Gabby is loafing she looks so chunky but when she is up walking around or laying out and not squished she looks smaller so I get it. But I would never have guessed 15 lbs hahaha anyway they are both beautiful!
Also thank you for letting me know what my girl is considered.
Sami

Attachments