Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

moka1010

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She likes the tree when we are not home and only the window level of the tree. She hasn't been using the top level.

Although she's not a lap cat, she likes to sit next to us when we are home.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She likes the tree when we are not home and only the window level of the tree. She hasn't been using the top level.

Although she's not a lap cat, she likes to sit next to us when we are home.
We have a 7' cat habitat that has a crow's nest on top. No one ever used that until our beloved angel Tarifa decided to try it out. She spent many a comfortable, happy hour up there.
IMG_0350.JPG

Mistawis22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh no…. I think I have a Magnus in the making. 😭 How did you deal with him with regards to your other cats? I am still trying to figure out if it’s possible to have a peaceful life somehow!

View attachment 438460
The late Magnus the Monster, terror of the neighbourhood and the household (I had five cats at the time). He was the cat who would take your hand off if you approached him to pat from the front, or patted him a moment too long. The sock/bandage he’s wearing is from one of his many, many fights - our vets joked they’d be able to build a new wing of their clinic from all the bills we’d paid for him. Despite all this, he lived 22 years - and his last act, blind and after possibly having a stroke, was to slash the vet who came to euthanise him. Which the vet fully expected …

View attachment 438461

My beautiful Katie, darling of my heart for thirteen years. Died far too young from cancer that took her within a fortnight of diagnosis. She was affectionate, imperious, and a menace to the local birds (mostly not native birds, fortunately). I once saw her catch a bird in flight. Only thing she was scared of was Magnus, but everyone, including my friends, was scared of Magnus.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no…. I think I have a Magnus in the making. 😭 How did you deal with him with regards to your other cats? I am still trying to figure out if it’s possible to have a peaceful life somehow!

View attachment 438460
The late Magnus the Monster, terror of the neighbourhood and the household (I had five cats at the time). He was the cat who would take your hand off if you approached him to pat from the front, or patted him a moment too long. The sock/bandage he’s wearing is from one of his many, many fights - our vets joked they’d be able to build a new wing of their clinic from all the bills we’d paid for him. Despite all this, he lived 22 years - and his last act, blind and after possibly having a stroke, was to slash the vet who came to euthanise him. Which the vet fully expected …

View attachment 438461

My beautiful Katie, darling of my heart for thirteen years. Died far too young from cancer that took her within a fortnight of diagnosis. She was affectionate, imperious, and a menace to the local birds (mostly not native birds, fortunately). I once saw her catch a bird in flight. Only thing she was scared of was Magnus, but everyone, including my friends, was scared of Magnus.
[/QUOTE]
I love battlecats. Thanking you for caring so well for Magnus the Monster!
And empathizing so much, about Katie angel. We lost our angel Rojita far too soon from Mast cell lymphoma, which took her very shortly after we got the operation we thought would restore her health.

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey there, Mr. Catto aka LUKE! Arent' you handsome! A belated welcome to TCS!
Though some might refer to me as a "grey" cat, In reality, I'm a blue/cream tabbyman, Elvis by name, 15 and going strong!
View attachment 448613
Hello dear Elvis !!! You are a handsome little boy ! I wish you MANY -MANY more years :vibes:
we got diagnosed with renal failure yesterday...and on treatment now. I HOPE we will make it. He is a warrior. He has to get well.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man Oh yes! A calaby? A tortico? A tabico? It's your choice! Our beloved angel Maryam was all of these and then some, too, though I referred to her as our calico beauty.
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Maddie was a little beauty, whatever her CATegorization! *Great series, "Foyle's War." *
rentuna rentuna Awwww, Luke! Is he a candidate for sub-Q therapy? You should be able to ask his doctor and if so, be taught, if you don't know how already, to administer this. We got good quality time with our beloved angel Moti after she was diagnosed, with this fluid therapy.
IMG_1184.JPG

Our sweet angel Maryam and her "water Olympics":hearthrob::heartshape:

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man Oh yes! A calaby? A tortico? A tabico? It's your choice! Our beloved angel Maryam was all of these and then some, too, though I referred to her as our calico beauty.
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Maddie was a little beauty, whatever her CATegorization! *Great series, "Foyle's War." *
rentuna rentuna Awwww, Luke! Is he a candidate for sub-Q therapy? You should be able to ask his doctor and if so, be taught, if you don't know how already, to administer this. We got good quality time with our beloved angel Moti after she was diagnosed, with this fluid therapy.View attachment 448700
he gets the fluid therapy, first he got it yesterday,after getting diagnosed, then today morning, tomorrow morning and Monday morning. Now I have no idea if I should give this fluid therapy at home too? We weren't told, but this not means we do not have to. I am going to ask tomorrow morning. Thank you for mentioning!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rentuna rentuna Awwww, Luke! Is he a candidate for sub-Q therapy? You should be able to ask his doctor and if so, be taught, if you don't know how already, to administer this. We got good quality time with our beloved angel Moti after she was diagnosed, with this fluid therapy.View attachment 448700
What a beautiful cat Maryam was!
Love Foyle’s War, I’m always rewatching it (except the post-war ones, didn’t like those).

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone, your tortles by any name are SO gorgeous!
Thank you, catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback --Maryam was indeed a beauty, and she had the "calico 'tude" that Tarifa angel, who was definitely a tortoiseshell, did not.
I love WWII dramas, books, etc. Really looking forward to "A SMALL LIGHT"-a retelling of the story of the Frank family.
N NY cat man How lovely!!!
And you too, maggie101 maggie101 !!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he gets the fluid therapy, first he got it yesterday,after getting diagnosed, then today morning, tomorrow morning and Monday morning. Now I have no idea if I should give this fluid therapy at home too? We weren't told, but this not means we do not have to. I am going to ask tomorrow morning. Thank you for mentioning!
You may want to ask his doctor if you could give it at home between appointments and how long a duration those should be. For us, it was good keeping our angel Moti home and not having to stress her constantly with trips to the vet, which were half-hour one way and over 20 miles one way.