Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is it too late to sign up? Maybe there were some odd men out?
I have been sick with cancer, and haven't been around and TOTALLY missed this! I would have LOVED to participate. If I can in ANY WAY, please let me know!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Muhahaha im going out in the next couple of days to post something but the question is....is it for my SS, someone elses SS or just a bill I need to pay

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

Is it too late to sign up? Maybe there were some odd men out?
I have been sick with cancer, and haven't been around and TOTALLY missed this! I would have LOVED to participate. If I can in ANY WAY, please let me know!!
I really don't think you can.
Seeing as it's kind of like a big circle we always have enough people. I guess you would have to ask katiemay1277.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santa:

I'm sorry to have been MIA the last few days, I've been sick for what seems like forever (3 weeks now for a cold!) and I've been busy making Halloween Costumes and being a good Santa myself. I hope you understand!

Me!

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To my Secret Santa,

I am sorry, I am not much fun for you. But I really have NO idea what to do. Since this is VERY DIFFERENT then how I did it at work over the years.

I basically did this so I would have an excuse to shop for gifts
. I know that is good for my recipient
. I sure hope they like gifts, since I just keep buying more

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I haven't been on here much in the last week or so, as work has been super busy, AND I have two photo shoots to do this weekend!
I so love doing the photography. (Doing Senior Pictures for a boy and doing a Boudior Style shoot for an Anniversary gift.) But Dear SS, I hve not forgot you and actually picked up two items for you or your fuzzy one(s). Trying not to give too much away. Much stay incognito.
I have some other items I still need to pick up for a handmade portion, which after football season, I should have more spare time at night to work on. YAY! Back to your regularly scheduled posting.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cat Person

To my Secret Santa,

I am sorry, I am not much fun for you. But I really have NO idea what to do. Since this is VERY DIFFERENT then how I did it at work over the years.

I
gifts!

I don't think you have to worry about your person having fun. Rest assured, they are. Some Santas are sneakier than others, but that's okay. I am not a very sneaky Santa myself. I'm sure your person will be very happy and I hope you are having a wonderful time.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS, you are such a wonderful person! I am having a blast coming up with cute ideas to make your SS Christmas a very special one!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered something online the other day

Having trouble remembering if it was for my SS. I'm thinking it was for me instead. Hmm, perhaps it really was for SS. Maybe... nope, had to have been for me. Or maybe it was both?

Gee, these memory problems are sure inconvenient

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I ordered something online the other day

Having trouble remembering if it was for my SS. I'm thinking it was for me instead. Hmm, perhaps it really was for SS. Maybe... nope, had to have been for me. Or maybe it was both?

Gee, these memory problems are sure inconvenient
just don't forget my address!!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS,

I know that ______ is a little out of your preferances BUT I think once you see it and get it you will love it. Also guess what, this week is an extra moolaah week...Im going to ______ to find _____ for ______. Also I already got _______ and _______. Hmm was it for the kitty(s) or not though...

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

To my Secret Santa,

Originally Posted by nurseangel

I
gifts!

I don't think you have to worry about your person having fun. Rest assured, they are. Some Santas are sneakier than others, but that's okay. I am not a very sneaky Santa myself. I'm sure your person will be very happy and I hope you are having a wonderful time.
I know I am going to sound mega ditsy, but you are my Secret Santa? I really thought I had another person.

I even check my email, I do in fact have another name. Now what
?

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know I am going to sound mega ditsy, but you are my Secret Santa? I really thought I had another person.

I even check my email, I do in fact have another name. Now what
?
We just like to pretend that we are the person you're shopping for sometimes! It makes it more confusing.

To my SS,
I just started _________ on my __________. I've got one ____ done!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

To my Secret Santa,

Sounds like you are doing a perfect job!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbehaviors

We just like to pretend that we are the person you're shopping for sometimes! It makes it more confusing.

To my SS,
I just started _________ on my __________. I've got one ____ done!
Exactly!

And now I pretend that She's buying for me.... hmmm...you just started putting clothes on your llama ... you've got one leg done!

See? We're just super silly here!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS,

I looked online and found _______ and _______ by ______, but I still have to find out what you may or may not already have first! I also want to get you a ______.

Oh, soon there will be edible goodies because I will be making ________.....it is TOP SECRET.
Let's say they come from the heart and everyone loves them.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbehaviors

Sorry for the confusion. The mention of presents or chocolate is irresistible to me.
Before it's all over with I'll start trying to guess the identity of my Secret Santa. I've never been right so far.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee,

Today I designed a __________ ______________ and I can't decide if I want to make it into a ______________ or a ______________ since I'm pretty sure you'd like both.... decisions decisons... maybe I'll just make you 2!

~Me!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Sorry for the confusion. The mention of presents or chocolate is irresistible to me.
Before it's all over with I'll start trying to guess the identity of my Secret Santa. I've never been right so far.
And I just guess everybody. Eventually I'll be right!