Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Dear Santee,

Today I designed a sun dress and I can't decide if I want to make it into a floral print or a polka dot one since I'm pretty sure you'd like both.... decisions decisons... maybe I'll just make you 2!

~Me!
Hahaha- I'll love them both!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Dear Santee,

Today I designed a fluffy kitty pillow and I can't decide if I want to make it into girl kitty or a boy kitty since I'm pretty sure you'd like both.... decisions decisons... maybe I'll just make you 2!

~Me!
Why thank you so much Danielle, I would like both!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was contacted to by a Snooper!
To my Secret Santa, I would love the item in question. And the pm from the Snooper has just made me all the more curious about who you are...

To my own person, I went shopping today. Something I intend to buy has been moved in the store to make room for Halloween stuff. I searched all over to no avail. But I'm not giving up that easy; I saw the same ____________s at ___________'s and I'll just go there.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

I was contacted to by a Snooper!
To my Secret Santa, I would love the item in question. And the pm from the Snooper has just made me all the more curious about who you are...

To my own person, I went shopping today. Something I intend to buy has been moved in the store to make room for Halloween stuff. I searched all over to no avail. But I'm not giving up that easy; I saw the same ____________s at ___________'s and I'll just go there.
I was "snooped" last year and it was very exciting

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was snooped too. I did not know we where supposed to post when that happened
. But now I do

I feel sorry for the person who is shopping for me cause I am a very private person. So you do not have much personal information to go on. However that "questionnaire" was very detailed. So I think that should have helped whoever was shopping for me.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cat Person

I was snooped too. I did not know we where supposed to post when that happened
. But now I do

I feel sorry for the person who is shopping for me cause I am a very private person. So you do not have much personal information to go on. However that "questionnaire" was very detailed. So I think that should have helped whoever was shopping for me.
You can post if you want or not LOL. Most of us get just GIDDY at the prospect of being snooped, so we shout it from the rooftops.

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought my first gift for my Santee today!!!
Now...do I go ahead and send it to him/her or just wait and add it to the box? Hmmmm....decisions...

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

I bought my first gift for my Santee today!!!
Now...do I go ahead and send it to him/her or just wait and add it to the box? Hmmmm....decisions...
You can send it any time. I'll be watching the mailbox.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found some more ___________ for the ___ _____ I'm making..... OH and I lucked out and found some __________ ________ that I think my Santee will find come in handy.
I also bought you a ______________________ cuz you're never too old for them, and it went to a good cause.
Today I think I will start putting together the items above, and see how it turns out.

OH.
GUESS WHAT???

I found...................................

TIM TAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but unfortunately, at 3.99 a small package, I cannot warrant spending the money on them. But they are so yummy
maybe they will go on sale before I ship.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

OH.
GUESS WHAT???

but unfortunately, at 3.99 a small package, I cannot warrant spending the money on them. But they are so yummy
That's ok, I don't care for them anyways!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I found some more yarn for the llama headpiece I'm making..... OH and I lucked out and found some hoof polish that I think my Santee will find come in handy.
I also bought you a tricycle cuz you're never too old for them, and it went to a good cause.
Today I think I will start putting together the items above, and see how it turns out.

OH.
GUESS WHAT???

That's okay about the Tim Tams! There is a huge selection of chocolate out there and I have it on good authority that your country has some of the best. (My friend used to live there and he still talks about the candy.)

Originally Posted by catbehaviors

Then it MUST be! And to my SS... I got my second shoe done on my llamasuit. Having trouble with the buttons, so may take a few more days.
It is very difficult to fit a llama suit if you don't have the llama in question present.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my comp is out of comission for hte last few days, and the next few day, actually.... hopefully I use that time to work on the ________ _______ _____, ___________ _____________ and/or the _________ ___________ for my SS!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS,

I made an unexpected shopping trip this weekend and found a TON of stuff thats right up your alley. I even found something special for a special someone in your life, but is it a kitty(s), SO or kid. Hmmm I wonder who its for. I think your gonna love it cuz I had to get doubles for myself. LOL It helps when you have similar tastes to me.