Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I did a bit of shopping after work today and maybe picked up some "stocking stuffers."

It seems like a lot of people are making llama clothes this year...I have to wonder, are they llama costumes for people or actual outfits for the llamas to wear? I wish I could sew...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I picked up 3 versions of an item for my SS, and I'm going to send them 2 of them. I wonder which two I should send?

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Santee~

I've been hard at work molding something, but is it for you?
I hope you're as excited as I am over all of this!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I picked up 3 versions of an item for my SS, and I'm going to send them 2 of them. I wonder which two I should send?
One and three...no, two and three. Aww, heck! Just send all three!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I happened to go into ___________ today, looking at the ________ for ideas on which to get, and stumbled over to the _________ section and picked up _________ & ________. Now... is it for a gift, is a gift, or part of a gift, or to decorate a gift? Who knows!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

There are a couple of Santees who should be receiving a little something soon.
Only a couple?
That should be interesting.

I've been busy trying to finish up a photo album from my trip, but I think I'll start to look around more this weekend for my SS. I have ideas, but trying to find what I want to get may require internet orders or bigger cities...which means shopping spree!
I don't know who is going to have more fun.....me buying the gifts or the person receiving it.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I should apply for a job as a Snooper next year. The thoughts of all that insider information is tantalizing.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

I think I should apply for a job as a Snooper next year. The thoughts of all that insider information is tantalizing.
It sure is fun being a Snooper, all this information can be hard to keep to yourself sometimes.

To my SS, I've been out shopping and have bought a _____ ___ _____ for you and some ______ _____ for the kitties.