Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since the Sign-up thread will be closed, carry on all llama, gnome or other santa related convo here

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I got my name YAY! But I do not have any idea who the person is
. Also is the person who I have for Secret Santa the person who has me? How am I supposed to know who has me, cause I
? Or am I not supposed to know
?

As always I am confused. I know, I am new to the planet again

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm doing the woo woo secret santa happy dance. Picture the carlton dance with some butt wiggling head bobbing and hair whipping. Its a good time I tell you good time.
I swear Hercules and gigi know its ss time. All the cats just literally dragged out all the toys they got from last year....well except the glittery poof balls....those sadly died and horrible deglittery death.....im still finding glitter strands lol.

Tomorrow morning im starting my official snooping. Woo woo!!!!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Catperson. You will not know who has your name. Its a diabolical scheme that makes the most sane person crazy lol. If you want some tips on how to snoop on your person send me a pm. Ill tell you all about how I snooped info on my person last year. I didn't know anything about her either and it worked out well.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

I got my name!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT...

heh heh heh heh....hmmm...they did NOT mention Llamas in their email hint.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

I'm doing the woo woo secret santa happy dance. Picture the carlton dance with some butt wiggling head bobbing and hair whipping. Its a good time I tell you good time.
I swear Hercules and gigi know its ss time. All the cats just literally dragged out all the toys they got from last year....well except the glittery poof balls....those sadly died and horrible deglittery death.....im still finding glitter strands lol.

Tomorrow morning im starting my official snooping. Woo woo!!!!
Were you able to get in!?!??!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes ma'am I was!!!!!!!! Im so ready for this year. Warning to whoever has my name......don't reveal yourself pretty please. I wanna guess soooooo bad!!!!!

I think we need to do a tcs wide happy dance. Everyone off your butts and do your happy dance. Its secret santa time!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am soooo excited!!! I got my name and it is someone wonderful! I am thrilled to get to buy for him/her!

Now...here is my stupid question. Are we supposed to be trying to guess who has us? Or giving hints about who we have?? I mean, in the other SS swaps I have done, we just waited until we got the package to find out (and the name was revealed then with a card and the return address). Is it different here?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

I am soooo excited!!! I got my name and it is someone wonderful! I am thrilled to get to buy for him/her!

Now...here is my stupid question. Are we supposed to be trying to guess who has us? Or giving hints about who we have?? I mean, in the other SS swaps I have done, we just waited until we got the package to find out (and the name was revealed then with a card and the return address). Is it different here?
That depends on who has been assigned to torture you this year. Some start sending hints immediatly, others, wait until last min, and still others just reveal themselves, its loads of fun!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Since the Hints thread will be closed
Noooo! How will I know what my Santee likes? The info in the email is not enough.
But wait, you mean hints like "who is my SS?" Doesn't that come AFTER you get your gift?
Confused but very happy with my SS recipient!

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Catperson. You will not know who has your name. Its a diabolical scheme that makes the most sane person crazy lol. If you want some tips on how to snoop on your person send me a pm. Ill tell you all about how I snooped info on my person last year. I didn't know anything about her either and it worked out well.
I have information in the email about what the person likes and some other pertinent information. So I guess I know what I need to know now

Thank you for helping me
!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

That depends on who has been assigned to torture you this year. Some start sending hints immediatly, others, wait until last min, and still others just reveal themselves, its loads of fun!
Oh man...I don't want to know who it is until I get my gift!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Noooo! How will I know what my Santee likes? The info in the email is not enough.
But wait, you mean hints like "who is my SS?" Doesn't that come AFTER you get your gift?
Confused but very happy with my SS recipient!
I think she meant the sign ups thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

I think she meant the sign ups thread
yeah, that's what I meant- see? brains scrambled

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got an email with my SS's info today while my niece and I were out running errands! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my person!!
Since we were already out shopping today, we couldn't resist finding a few small items for my SS!!