Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cos its been raining here this afternoon I have been busy doing things
but who's it all for

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been looking at my santees requests and seems that they like something in particular,I have a few shops in mind for this something
x

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man I missed out again!? I only participated once and it was so much fun. I forgot how EARLY we do this on here. Maybe next year I will not miss out

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at the dollar store yesterday and found 2 __________________ that will go towards the _____________ I am making.
At another store I found the main _________________ for all of these little parts to be put together.

I really hope my Santee likes it, but please, no judgement as it's my first time making a _________________________ for someone else. Me and the girls have done it for fun, nothing fancy, but this is special.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I was at the dollar store yesterday and found 2 __________________ that will go towards the _____________ I am making.
At another store I found the main _________________ for all of these little parts to be put together.

I really hope my Santee likes it, but please, no judgement as it's my first time making a _________________________ for someone else. Me and the girls have done it for fun, nothing fancy, but this is special.
I know Ill love it

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I received a package in the mail yesterday that I'm using to make something for my Santee. I, of course, will test my design by making one for myself first. Seems fair, one for me, one for my Santee!!

Or perhaps my Santee will receive the improved version of the one for me!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I received a package in the mail yesterday that I'm using to make something for my Santee. I, of course, will test my design by making one for myself first. Seems fair, one for me, one for my Santee!!

Or perhaps my Santee will receive the improved version of the one for me!!
That's exactly what I am doing. Well, I am not making anything, but I ordered something for my Santee and got extra so I can try it out first. I like to think of it as quality control.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I seriously can't get over how happy this whole SS thing makes me! Not only do I absolutely LOVE shopping and trying to figure out what my Santee will like, but it really gives me something to look forward to and brightens my day. THANK you for that TCS!