Feedback Purraises?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We are using a responsive layout as this is the web standard in 2017.
I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback. Please remember that in the end, not everyone will be happy with the design and that's ok. While I am open to feedback, I do ask that at this point please be reminded of our site rule which says -
Refrain from posting complaints and negative feedback on the public forums. Complaints and feedback of any kind are welcome when delivered courteously via PM's to team members, or directly to the site owner, Anne.

The purpose of this forum is to report technical problems with the site. Personal preferences for design, or anyone's guesses about its affect on the site's revenue, do not fall under this category. I respectfully ask for them to stop as they are against our forum rules and site policy. If you want to provide me with such feedback, you're very welcome to do so privately. Thank you! :lovecat4:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I definitely don't have a stark or uninviting experience with the new platform.

Here is me visiting the homepage with one of my preferred Opera versions, when I'm logged in:

TCS oneOperaVersion-adblockPlus.png

Here is me on my preferred version of Firefox (last week FF did not work for me with the new site, but that seems fixed now, yay!), and I am NOT logged in on this browser:

TCS oneOperaVersion-adblockPlus-NotLoggedIn.png

(just giving a little good feedback)

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws :thumbsup: I am still working on polishing up many sections of the site and the main page as well. We'll have ads coming up soon and will add more elements in the page as well, including in forum pages.