pregnant cat temperature dropped ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yeh sorry this thread has ended she has had her babies now and will be getting sprayed at 8 weeks but if u look at my other thread you can see the pics they were born yesturday and all healthy all 5 of them

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ohh when

midfire

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
today she had them only 2 day 31/5/2012 though tabby and a black tabby first one that was born at 6.15

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awww only two , smudge was huge i knew she werent done after her 3rd kitten her belly was still huge i guessed about 5 kittens maybe 6 ,

sarina osiris

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just wanted to tell you, just because you live in a rural country side doesn't mean your cats/ kittens wont end up in a adoption site.  https:

Yes these are cats from all over that end up in this shelter to be put down, but then peoplewho carelessy breed cats for their own suspense don't understand that this happens people from all over adopt these cats, I myself adopted a cat that was pregnant and she is due soon, all the proceeds to her kittens will go straight into getting her spayed, and I am sorry to say this right away when I was reading your posts I knew the cats would died, people brown discharge for amount of days means there could be a dead kitten in her body or worse, sorry for your lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well she had babies since then she might not of even been pregnant hence she never had a scan , but she has had a litter now and they kittens are going to a family member also she will be getting sprayed when the kittens are 8 weeks

jazzijade068

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

and tbh i dont have to answer myself to any of you end of the day its my cat if i want to let her have kittens i will its me who pays for the vets if theres complications and its my family that are having the kittens that my cat will have , even people who get animals from a shelter still harm or leave them to die when there fed up , so all am saying is it my cat my choice 
I say AMEN! "lilkim" You do not need to answer to anyone about what you choose to do with your cat.  There are billions of children in the world that do not have families but people don't quit having children of their own so that they can adopt someone else's child.  If people want their cat to have kittens so that they can keep one..... that is their business.  I've had it up to my eye balls with people freaking out over the pet industry.  Sure,... I think people need to be responsible with their decisions but too many well meaning people give guilt trips to the wrong folks.  Why not go after the pet factories instead of people that are already being responsible?  The question is rhetorical, by the way.  I just wanted to add my two cents because lilkim does not deserve to be treated like she is an irresponsible pet owner because she wants her cat to have a litter of kittens instead of adopting or fostering kittens from a shelter.

jazzijade068

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I forgot to share that I have a rescue cat that I fostered in California and adopted her when my family relocated to a different state.  I am pro spay and neuter yet I choose not to judge people that choose for their pets to have kittens.   My Jazzijade, CA rescue kitten, was spayed but my other cat is not spayed because I have chosen for her to have a litter of kittens for the purpose of keeping one or two of them as our family pets.  I am 90% sure I will spay/neuter the kittens we keep.  

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow this is an old post from 3 year ago and by the way I didn't keep a kitten they all went to family members and all of them a doing fine in fact 3 of them still live together :) I did not breed for myself at all and I said before if I wanted to breed her then it was my choice I didn't do it out if greed or neglect and she got neutered when they was 3 months old and is she doing fine