Post your sleeping beauties!!!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Got a picture of the Honeybee last night...

20171026_172408.jpg

Tough day for my girl...she wouldn't come in when I called her or shook treats..got my shoes on to investigate why she was parked next to the propane tank-a mole! She had it cornered and waiting to get it...she eventually did then she let it go on the catmint garden...and proceeded to pounce and chase it....I finally got her near me and scooped her up in my arms..it was like a wet noodle in my arms!!! She was jumping and squirming to get that ---- mole! When I got into the house she sped by me to get outside...the look on her face after I closed the door.. it was 15 minutes past sun set. So I wasn't going to let her play with the bad animals out there at night. She was one ticked off kitty!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Got a picture of the Honeybee last night...

View attachment 202494
Tough day for my girl...she wouldn't come in when I called her or shook treats..got my shoes on to investigate why she was parked next to the propane tank-a mole! She had it cornered and waiting to get it...she eventually did then she let it go on the catmint garden...and proceeded to pounce and chase it....I finally got her near me and scooped her up in my arms..it was like a wet noodle in my arms!!! She was jumping and squirming to get that ---- mole! When I got into the house she sped by me to get outside...the look on her face after I closed the door.. it was 15 minutes past sun set. So I wasn't going to let her play with the bad animals out there at night. She was one ticked off kitty!
:livid: :eviltongue: :yelling:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Cucumella enjoying her newly obtained rights to sleep on the pillows,something out of bounds before her illness.View attachment 202950
:hearthrob::redheartpump: She is so sweet and so beautiful. Looks like she is just awaiting you to join her to snuggle under the covers:hugs: