Post your sleeping beauties!!!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bad News, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 . Due to migration restrictions for nationals from suspected countries Missy was not allowed to enter America. Border control agents confiscated the tuna cake (for Gypsy) and the Belgian chocolates and beers (for you) because of possible harm to public health. She faced to be arrested when the catnip toys that customs found in Missy's carrier were mistaken to be weed stuffed objects. Fortunately one of the sniffing dogs recognised it as catnip. Finally Missy was forced to take the first plane back to Brussels. I can' t wait to see her.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bad News, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 . Due to migration restrictions for nationals from suspected countries Missy was not allowed to enter America. Border control agents confiscated the tuna cake (for Gypsy) and the Belgian chocolates and beers (for you) because of possible harm to public health. She faced to be arrested when the catnip toys that customs found in Missy's carrier were mistaken to be weed stuffed objects. Fortunately one of the sniffing dogs recognised it as catnip. Finally Missy was forced to take the first plane back to Brussels. I can' t wait to see her.
Missy is back home; recovering from severe jetlag. Sorry for hijacking this thread, but we're back on track.

IMG_2334.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy is back home; recovering from severe jetlag. Sorry for hijacking this thread, but we're back on track.

View attachment 202147
mama africa mama africa - What a lovely shot of Missy; she really looks like she's dreaming in this photo, with that little ghost of a smile on her face.

Mooie kat zo lief en zacht,
So long that Missy Cat I've stalked;
Blue-eyed kitty, come to me -
Je souhaite qu'elle était ici!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa - What a lovely shot of Missy; she really looks like she's dreaming in this photo, with that little ghost of a smile on her face.

Mooie kat zo lief en zacht,
So long that Missy Cat I've stalked;
Blue-eyed kitty, come to me -
Je souhaite qu'elle était ici!
On peut toujours rëver...

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 202147
:hellocat: Dear Missy, so sorry you couldn't make it to visit. We will hang out at the next CTOTW (Cats taking over the World) summit next year. Gypsy:greenpaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::bluepaw::catrub:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:crackup::flail::lol: :lol2: :flail:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
foxxycat foxxycat - Just let me know what time you'll be here; I'll make some sandwiches for your trip back!
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I will let you know!! I will bring Honeybee ! LOL. Honeybee can drive you crazy chasing you all over the house and jumping on you for treats! :lol: While I sit and watch and laugh at the antics.