Taz on his living room chair.
View attachment 201710
Zoe on the TV room couch.
View attachment 201711
Zoe and Taz on the TV room couch
View attachment 201712
Kitty on the couch at the cottage.
View attachment 201713
Kitty and Rusty in the sun room at cottage.
View attachment 201714

I have a photo of two sleeping beauties but my wife will kill me if I post it. She is one of the beauties and it is not the best photo of her :)
@Shane Kent - what a gorgeous Family you have. Regarding not posting the photo with your Wife, it's good to see that your sense of propriety includes the fact that discretion if the better part of not being whacked on the head with a skillet valour.

;)

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee sleeps ontop of me only on cold nights-she sleeps on her back too-and stretches out from my shoulders down to my hips-I don't dare move or she will spring board off my stomach!
foxxycat foxxycat , it is essential that we don't move even an inch so as not to disturb Honeybee and Speedy. They need their sleep and I'm sure they are very tired :) !!! :lol2:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Taz on his living room chair.
View attachment 201710
Zoe on the TV room couch.
View attachment 201711
Zoe and Taz on the TV room couch
View attachment 201712
Kitty on the couch at the cottage.
View attachment 201713
Kitty and Rusty in the sun room at cottage.
View attachment 201714

I have a photo of two sleeping beauties but my wife will kill me if I post it. She is one of the beauties and it is not the best photo of her :)
:crackup::clap::hearthrob::redheartpump::worship: :dance::jive: They are all so wonderful. I am so proud of you for saving and taking such excellent care of Rusty & Kitty.:hearthrob::redheartpump::touched::clap2::wave2:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh that's nice ! And a few catnip toys, some balls and mice and a tunnel to play in with Gypsy. I don't eat too much and I'm very quiet at night. I will be the perfect guest. :kitty:
:hellocat: :hyper:We have lots of toys and balls and catnip toys, most I've only played once or twice.(I drive momma crazy :updown:) I don't care much for catnip so you can have all of those! :catrub:And I'll share my loveseat scratcher and all my window beds. :bluepaw::greenpaw: I might even share my favorite toys...my shoelace tied to a window blind wand and bendy drinking straws:crackup:We will have SO much fun! :geekcat::jive::jump::woohoo:

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
@Shane Kent - what a gorgeous Family you have. Regarding not posting the photo with your Wife, it's good to see that your sense of propriety includes the fact that discretion if the better part of not being whacked on the head with a skillet valour.

;)
:crackup::lol: :lolup: :lol2: :p