Post your sleeping beauties!!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback -- that's what's so weird. I have insomnia. I fall asleep, though, during second half of TV programs & movies on tv. I've missed more endings!!! which is why I watch the same things -- to see if I can stay awake to find out what happens. The cinema is SO loud!!! and the awful smells of the nasty movie food are enough to gag me -- but I have slept in the movies! including some really good ones. Why waste $$$? I don't any more, N NY cat man -- and I miss seeing some good ones. I've always preferred international films to domestic, and there are still good ones being made, even the occasional US film, like "Oppenheimer" which I really want to see but probably never will...:sigh:
IMG_2478.JPG

A blast from the past: In this beautiful angel clowder, Calo and Samuda are definitely sleeping, while Sammi, Tarifa and Rani are not :heartshape:🌈

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats in beds? This is how I'm trying to type atm ...

IMG_2298.jpeg

I get you, tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - last film I saw in a cinema was Argo, about 2012. Even if there was something I wanted to see, the noise, the expense, and most of all the audience, would make it a big no. I don't care about seeing something on the big screen. I'd much rather watch at home, in comfort and privacy.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats in beds? This is how I'm trying to type atm ...

View attachment 474902

I get you, tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - last film I saw in a cinema was Argo, about 2012. Even if there was something I wanted to see, the noise, the expense, and most of all the audience, would make it a big no. I don't care about seeing something on the big screen. I'd much rather watch at home, in comfort and privacy.
Well, not exactly my point, catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback -- I have insomnia AND narcolepsy. Don't ask how that works or why. And financial is my reason for not going to the cinema. And yeah, of course I love watching TV in the comfy Cal King with Elvis, and a nice dinner or snack. Of course!
IMG_1749.JPG

*Pretty hard to resist* ❤ :petcat:❤

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, not exactly my point, catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback -- I have insomnia AND narcolepsy. Don't ask how that works or why. And financial is my reason for not going to the cinema. And yeah, of course I love watching TV in the comfy Cal King with Elvis, and a nice dinner or snack. Of course! View attachment 474903
*Pretty hard to resist* ❤ :petcat:❤
Sorry, I realised too late to edit I’d left out the most important bits!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise