Post your sleeping beauties!!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your black cat looks a little like the one that Girl-Human's mother has. Your tabby is the same color as Elliot. :)

Ya' know what she does? She'll crochet a pillow case and fill it with a generic craft pillow from Walmart. Make the pillow case extra large so that the pillow fluff doesn't completely fill it. That way, the pillow stays floppy so that the cat can make a nest and snuggle in.

It's a great cat bed! Both our cats use them regularly, in rotation, around the house. :)
Angel Calo was very strongly built, especially in his forequarters; his nickname was "The Bullcat" because of his bowed forelegs and massive chest. :redheartpump: :bigeyes::redheartpump:

IMG_0113.JPG
Angels Calo and Maryam in the Mojave:heartshape:

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And surprisingly loud when Phoebe really gets going!
Willy really started snoring hard in the last year of his life.

At first, I thought it was because of his chronic respiratory symptoms, which often included congestion. But as I said in my other thread about him, as soon as he got cancer, he had almost no respiratory problems at all the whole time (I'd love to know why... immune system being supercharged in its attempt to fight the cancer? Although that doesn't make sense, because white cell counts were lower after chemo... I don't know, just always wondered).

So he was snoring a lot in the last few months when he had no congestion at all. It was just something that developed in his last year.

I always enjoyed hearing it, because it always told me he was in a deep, very comfortable sleep. There were other nights when maybe pain would wake him up every now and then, and he was only sleeping lightly. He only snored when he was really out.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willy really started snoring hard in the last year of his life.

At first, I thought it was because of his chronic respiratory symptoms, which often included congestion. But as I said in my other thread about him, as soon as he got cancer, he had almost no respiratory problems at all the whole time (I'd love to know why... immune system being supercharged in its attempt to fight the cancer? I don't know, just always wondering...).

So he was snoring a lot in the last few months when he had no congestion at all. It was just something that developed in his last year.

I always enjoyed hearing it, because it always told me he was in a deep, very comfortable sleep. There were other nights when maybe pain would wake him up every now and then, and he was only sleeping lightly. He only snored when he was really out.
It is such a joy to know they are comfy, cozy, and happy. Along with purring and mewing, snoring is one of my most beloved cat sounds. Some of the sweetest sounds we hear on this earth. :cloud9: :heartshape: