Post your sleeping beauties!!!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willy really started snoring hard in the last year of his life.

At first, I thought it was because of his chronic respiratory symptoms, which often included congestion. But as I said in my other thread about him, as soon as he got cancer, he had almost no respiratory problems at all the whole time (I'd love to know why... immune system being supercharged in its attempt to fight the cancer? Although that doesn't make sense, because white cell counts were lower after chemo... I don't know, just always wondered).

So he was snoring a lot in the last few months when he had no congestion at all. It was just something that developed in his last year.

I always enjoyed hearing it, because it always told me he was in a deep, very comfortable sleep. There were other nights when maybe pain would wake him up every now and then, and he was only sleeping lightly. He only snored when he was really out.
Curious thing with Phoebes is she has no respiratory problems at all. She’s always been a snorer. It has got louder but that can be an age thing , as the soft palate drops a bit.

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Curious thing with Phoebes is she has no respiratory problems at all. She’s always been a snorer. It has got louder but that can be an age thing , as the soft palate drops a bit.
Yeah, Willy had chronic respiratory symptoms his whole life, since being rescued at age 1. He occasionally snored when congested over the years, but rarely. The regular snoring didn't start until maybe age 9-10.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise