Post your sleeping beauties!!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a litter of four kittens born in my yard back in March.
I decided not to intervene but unfortunately only one kitten survived after two months.
We gave the kitten food from time to time and he became very social.
Two days ago the weather was very hot and I just couldn't leave him outside with his constant meowing all alone. He became the newest member of the family.

Here he is, I named him Max.

He also enjoyed the new company and they got comfortable around him within 24 hours.

Sam is busy with some intense grooming :biggrin:
:wave3:You are wonderful, he is adorable and I am so glad you have saved his life, he is one tough little guy. Although they are apart in the photo I bet real soon there will be a puddle of kittens with intense group grooming going on.You sure are going to have your hands full with these three!:lol: :lol2: Looking forward to their further adventures and watching them grow up. Make sure to create albums on your home page so you can post lots of photos for us. There are lots of threads to post these cuties on, 'Show me the eyes'.'Tender moments. 'Show me the whiskers', 'Show us the belly' and 'Yoga and Gymnastics Everybody Welcome'. are among my favorites. Hope to see you on one or all.:catrub::lovecat2: