Post your sleeping beauties!!!

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've been taking a lot of pics of this guy lately, so that's all I've got easily accessible on this phone, but when I'm home in a few days, I'll go on my computer where it's easier and post my other furrever kitties and former/new adoptables.View attachment 191146 View attachment 191147 View attachment 191148
View attachment 191151
What a cute kitty! Flame points are my favorites types of cats.. and this little guy is no exception. I think he is awesome!
This one reminds me of my girl, except short haired! Very beautiful cat.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I guess I should qualify that I taught photography and digital photography for years at a local college. But nowadays with great phone cameras anyone can get lucky. Here is Tutu smiling in her sweet dreams
My girl Duchess who is also a Siamese smiles in her sleep also

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
20170816_105100.jpg
Ok folks here is Duchess about 10 minutes ago...she is so cute
tabbytom tabbytom ok so I have to go to more options to upload a photo instead of the upload a file button...but then it keeps saying certain images are to big and I get an error notice...why is it doing that especially if the photos were taken a couple minutes apart?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Ok folks here is Duchess about 10 minutes ago...she is so cute
tabbytom tabbytom ok so I have to go to more options to upload a photo instead of the upload a file button...but then it keeps saying certain images are to big and I get an error notice...why is it doing that especially if the photos were taken a couple minutes apart?
You don't have to go to more options to upload a photo. Just click Upload a File and it'll bring you to a dialogue box and you choose either one of the three options.

Max size is 5MB. Yes, even though sometimes if images were taken a few minutes apart, it depends on the resolution that was present at that moment. Example, if the image you were taking has simple colors and background and another with rich colors and complex background, the latter will produce more resolutions than the first. Simple illustration is between a back and white photo and a colored photo. The colored photo is richer in details than the B&W. so colored is 6MB and B&W is 4MB.

I hope this explains why you get an error message saying that certain images are too big.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
certain images are too big and I get an error notice...
I use an image capture program like Ashampoo Snap 9 to take an image of the photo & it gives a smaller size than the original; it also allows me to frame the photo better (crop). contact me if you are still having problems :hellocomputer:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Very cute. I was told by posters here that if your cat has white legs, it's not tuxedo.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
It was explained to me that it's supposed to be as if the cat is wearing a tuxedo, so white chest is the shirt, black back and legs are the jacket and pants.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You don't have to go to more options to upload a photo. Just click Upload a File and it'll bring you to a dialogue box and you choose either one of the three options.

Max size is 5MB. Yes, even though sometimes if images were taken a few minutes apart, it depends on the resolution that was present at that moment. Example, if the image you were taking has simple colors and background and another with rich colors and complex background, the latter will produce more resolutions than the first. Simple illustration is between a back and white photo and a colored photo. The colored photo is richer in details than the B&W. so colored is 6MB and B&W is 4MB.

I hope this explains why you get an error message saying that certain images are too big.
That kind of helps but for example it was same photo just like 2 minutes apart...it actually doing this on a lot of my photos...I have attempted to download several.piks to no avail...but then everyone often it will.let one go through...and it's same camera for all