Post your sleeping beauties!!!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I believe a tuxedo is now considered any black and white cat...btw there are such things as white tuxedos that humans west lololololol

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
That kind of helps but for example it was same photo just like 2 minutes apart...it actually doing this on a lot of my photos...I have attempted to download several.piks to no avail...but then everyone often it will.let one go through...and it's same camera for all
Errrrr..........maybe you can change the pixel setting on your camera to like max 5MB?

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
The following kittens are not related but they became best friends quickly!
The tuxedo is three months old male and the caliby is five months old female.
Both rescued from the street.

Oh they are gorgeous! What are their names? Did you adopt them from someplace or rescue them right off the street?

YazanYosor

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh they are gorgeous! What are their names? Did you adopt them from someplace or rescue them right off the street?
The black and white is Sam. I got him on June from a young lady who found him at the entrance of the apartments building she lives in. I weaned him by myself as he was about five weeks old at the time.
The caliby is Sasha. She was rescued by a woman from the streets when she was around three months old but she couldn't keep her since she has two senior cats. I decided to adopt her last month and let Sam have a playmate.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
The black and white is Sam. I got him on June from a young lady who found him at the entrance of the apartments building she lives in. I weaned him by myself as he was about five weeks old at the time.
The caliby is Sasha. She was rescued by a woman from the streets when she was around three months old but she couldn't keep her since she has two senior cats. I decided to adopt her last month and let Sam have a playmate.
How wonderful of you to take them in, Sashas' colors are just beautiful. Have they been spayed & neutered yet?

YazanYosor

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There was a litter of four kittens born in my yard back in March.
I decided not to intervene but unfortunately only one kitten survived after two months.
We gave the kitten food from time to time and he became very social.
Two days ago the weather was very hot and I just couldn't leave him outside with his constant meowing all alone. He became the newest member of the family.

Here he is, I named him Max.

He also enjoyed the new company and they got comfortable around him within 24 hours.

Sam is busy with some intense grooming :biggrin:

YazanYosor

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How wonderful of you to take them in, Sashas' colors are just beautiful. Have they been spayed & neutered yet?
Sasha is scheduled for spaying.
I will wait for Sam a little bit until he grows up a little bit.
I just took Max to the Vet yesterday. He took deworming shot and will start the vaccinations next week and will see by then if he is ready for neutering.