Post Your Cats On Your Bed

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eevans3373 eevans3373 What a handsome tigret Sammie was! :redheartpump: and how cute Teddie Bear and Samantha are!:redheartpump::redheartpump:
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback I long to adopt! but I always do adoptions like the experts recommend, and I don't have that "introduction room" now, because roomies are using that one. Elvis is 16 and pretty territorial, but I know he also misses Baby Su, Tarifa, Tiny Sahra, and Maryam angels.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eevans3373 eevans3373 What a handsome tigret Sammie was! :redheartpump: and how cute Teddie Bear and Samantha are!:redheartpump::redheartpump:
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback I long to adopt! but I always do adoptions like the experts recommend, and I don't have that "introduction room" now, because roomies are using that one. Elvis is 16 and pretty territorial, but I know he also misses Baby Su, Tarifa, Tiny Sahra, and Maryam angels.
That does make it difficult when you don't have a room available. I was lucky that Daisy and Phoebe's introduction went very easily - I was only able to lock Daisy in Mum's bedroom for the day, and that was back in Queensland when we were in a granny flat.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That does make it difficult when you don't have a room available. I was lucky that Daisy and Phoebe's introduction went very easily - I was only able to lock Daisy in Mum's bedroom for the day, and that was back in Queensland when we were in a granny flat.
Sometimes it does work right away. My precious angels Samuda and Tarifa were both VERY social and affectionate, never met anyone they didn't love, and fit right in. I don't think I ever heard them hiss or growl at all.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes it does work right away. My precious angels Samuda and Tarifa were both VERY social and affectionate, never met anyone they didn't love, and fit right in. I don't think I ever heard them hiss or growl at all.
It was much like that with these two. There were a few hisses for a couple of days, but they got accustomed to each other very quickly. Just as well, I'd adopted Daisy for Phoebe's sake because she was lonely after Maddie crossed the bridge four days previously!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was much like that with these two. There were a few hisses for a couple of days, but they got accustomed to each other very quickly. Just as well, I'd adopted Daisy for Phoebe's sake because she was lonely after Maddie crossed the bridge four days previously!
Not surprised, but very grateful, that you would open your heart and home to another deserving and needful cat so quickly. Daisy is a beauty! *So is Phoebe, of course!* :hearthrob: :hearthrob: