Post Your Cats On Your Bed

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure that, once I got to know them, it'd be easy to tell them apart but, at first glance, they look like carbon copies! ;) ;) ;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bella, laying on my bed shortly after I made it. The quilt was made by hand by my great grandmother. The purple bear is called a memory bear. He’s made out of one of my grandmothers old shirts and has a poem written on him.
Beautiful treasures all together! I love heirlooms. My house is art deco style, built 1937, and I have many things that belonged to family/ancestors.

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of my cats dragged my red shirt under the daybed to sleep on it. The other cat tried to carry one of my shoes up the stairs but decided to leave it halfway up the stairs instead.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my cats dragged my red shirt under the daybed to sleep on it. The other cat tried to carry one of my shoes up the stairs but decided to leave it halfway up the stairs instead.
A long time ago, my angel Samuda jumped up on his favorite chair, where there was an old blue sweater belonging to my angel Marley. He took a sleeve in his mouth and made off with it to another room. I was lucky enough to capture a series of (35mm) photos of him doing this. It'll always be a cherished memory :heartshape:
IMG_0125.JPG
scan.jpg

Samuda and Marley angels:heartshape:🌈