PLEASE HELP!!!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I think you underestimate the number of devoted followers Anubis has @lallorona  , and how inspirational your story of finding him and fighting to bring his tiny, frail body to life and see him grow is for others to read.  
   I don't think I could ever tire of reading and seeing updates from you, and can only hope that they continue for a very long time as such happy ones as they are now.    

Thank you for the time you find to update us, I suspect there are many more silent readers who are just as adoring of Anubis as those of us posting here, and who can't wait to take a look when they see there is an update just like me.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna 4th - are we on 4 now - the earlier post.  You should be proud of yourself.  This story completely amazes me.  Anubis may have had a strong will to live, but you were stubborn as all get out and refused to let him die.  Talk about a winning combination.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
QUESTION: I kissed Anubis on his big head and I had lipstick on.
How can I removed it without smudging it all over his big head! LOL [emoji]128558[/emoji] I hope does not cause any damaging to his fur

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
QUESTION: I kissed Anubis on his big head and I had lipstick on.
How can I removed it without smudging it all over his big head! LOL [emoji]128558[/emoji] I hope does not cause any damaging to his fur
  Poor Anubis.   That is what I call tough love.  
    I hope it was a nice shade of lippy and goes well with his blueness.  

If you have any micro-fibre cloths around they are great for lifting off grease - just wet the cloth and ring out thoroughly so it's only damp and then gently rub over the area.  That's my best bet on shifting something like sipstick with out having to use any nasties that might iritate his highness' skin or make him sick.

sue f

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For all of us who have ever gone to the Shelter and taken home a little cat who had resigned itself to a 3x3 cage for the rest of its life...or brought home a kitten who would have been condemned to a feral life of fleas, disease, predation and a very short life, and scrounged up hundreds of dollars to clean it up and keep it healthy, and opened our hearts and homes to give that little ball of furry life love and warmth and good food and a happy life for as long as we are allowed to---

WE SALUTE YOU!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
They are so pretty together @lallorona  .    They could be brother and sister looking at their little faces together like that.  

Is Anubis trying to con everyone in to thinking he isn't really any bigger than Princess, it's just that he's in front of her and perspective plays tricks on our eyes?   (It isn't working).

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's hard to believe he was the scrawny, sick kitten you first posted about.  So incredible.  He's a gorgeous cat and so is Princess.

sue f

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If I hadn't read the post from the beginning, I would not have believed it possible.  I am ashamed to say, I may have simple had the little guy put down, thinking it the kindest way.  Boy did Lallorona show me!

Last edited:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If I hadn't read the post from the beginning, I would not have believed it possible.  I am ashamed to say, I may have simple had the little guy put down, thinking it the kindest way.  Boy did Lallorona show me!
I would have tried to save him, but who knows if I would have had the success Lallorana had?  And I might have ended up with a broken heart.  What she did with that baby is truly miraculous.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to help him. When I brought him home I said to myself "I am not going to let him die". I have thought about putting him to sleep when I recently started giving him his antibiotics because I guess I was expecting him to all of a sudden get up and start running around, but my heart told me to wait and see. Just a few doses later that's when he started showing signs of recovery. The exact moment he started grooming himself I knew he was going to be ok. And I was ecstatic when I heard him purr for the first time. I refused to give up on him. And now he is a healthy 13 pounder.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
They are so pretty together @lallorona
 .    They could be brother and sister looking at their little faces together like that.  :love:     

Is Anubis trying to con everyone in to thinking he isn't really any bigger than Princess, it's just that he's in front of her and perspective plays tricks on our eyes?   (It isn't working).:lol3:  
Lol oh Anubis is BIG. Trust me, that is a monster I have now. Lol

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I would say he attracts all the lady kitties but he's strictly an indoor cat and has never seen another cat other than princess, & princess is his sister. And he is also neutered... Oh well. Lol