PLEASE HELP!!!!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I well remember Anubis and Princess! Asian is adorable! Glad he is getting neutered.

I love Asian’s “half-mustache”!

So good to hear from you!
Yes, his half-stache stands out! It was the first thing I commented on when his momma brought him to me. LOL

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, hey, hello stranger.

Newest member: Meet Aslan!
What a cutie pie. Congrats!

My other cats, Anubis and princess still reside with my parents. And they are both doing well as well!
Good to hear Anubis and Princess are still doing well.

Thanks for the update.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So are you able to keep Aslan with you? I'm confused about the apartment situation.

Margret

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
….and that’s me, catching up, on this roller coaster story! WOW. “And they all lived happily ever after!’ Whew! :woo:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
So are you able to keep Aslan with you? I'm confused about the apartment situation.

Margret
Aslan, yes. The landlord likes us LOL. She too met Aslan’s momma and brother. She’s a cat lady herself. It’s funny though because she showed up one day to collect the rent WHILE I was in the middle of placing the food bowls for Aslan’s momma and them. I actually flinched and got nervous. It was obvious😂 I cringe remembering that day lol
but when she saw them and how small Aslan and his brother were she fell head over heels and asked me if they’re mine, which I said no at the time. Before she left she pet them. Fast forward, after the neighbors kept Aslan’s mom and brother and I kept Aslan she shows up again to collect the rent, and sees him with a collar and goes “oh, you kept the little black one.” And i said yes, but she didn’t say anything nor has she brought it up again. And this was almost a year ago. She sees him occasionally but never says anything. Anubis and princess are at my parents house. I still provide their necessities though like food, litter, etc…

Edited to include the landlord backstory.

Last edited:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Do you have any pictures of Aslan and his brother when you first found them?
I wouldn't mind seeing a current pic of Anubis too.
they were a lot smaller in person. At the time they were scared of me. They were living outside so they were very dirty.
06675C26-B7A8-48D4-BE7A-62C320878980.jpeg
This is their momma. Aslan is definitely her twin.

99FDABEB-313C-4F4E-A46F-5570D0AB9703.jpeg

And here is Anubis. in this pic he looks like a bird in his nest sitting on his eggs 😂
7442E78E-8B95-4E5B-90AA-D17E975CB2F3.jpeg

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
This was the very very first pic I took of Aslan, from far.
He was a lot smaller then but you could definitely tell he was a sir with his little half-stache. So cute!
5F17ADBE-F1DF-4EE4-B07F-E8CD04891AD0.jpeg

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Story time!
Between Aslan and his brother, Aslan was always the most adventurous, the most curious and fearless. I used to see him walking on roofs! I’ve met them during the summer of ‘22. Given how hot it was, we all had our own pools. Our neighbors who live in front of us had a much large pool than ours. We always took ours down after use, they didn’t. So one afternoon, while I was watching tv with my daughter I heard momma meowing very loud and desperate. It sounded like she was in distress. I looked out my bedroom window and what do I see? Aslan floating in the pool! He had fallen in! So I immediately dropped everything I was doing, didn’t even put on my shoes and ran downstairs as fast as I could to pull him out! He was not underwater, thankfully. In fact he was actually swimming but he was trying to claw his way out. I was amazed at how his momma let out her cries for help. And I appreciated that she trusted me enough to handle her baby. It was the first time I was able to “touch” Aslan because if anything he would always run from me. Let me just say, I pulled Aslan out of the pool not once, but TWICE. Yeah. He fell in their pool TWICE. After tjI second time though, I’ve noticed that although he would still run from me, he would come near me as long as I didn’t try to touch him. And within a few weeks, he was all over me. He would follow me & rub against me. The rest is history. His brother never seemed interested in me. He would sometimes allow pets and sometimes he would run. But I developed some type of bond with Aslan. He was special. His momma too. She house hopped from my home to the neighbors (Aslan’s brother followed her) and they kept her but Aslan stayed with me. I still say “hi” to his mom when I see her. And she walks up to me sometimes too. I think she appreciates how I took care of her and her babies for a few months. And I’m glad she has a home & does not have to worry about her next meal or having any more babies. I kept her son, who is identical to her, & he is just as sweet as his momma.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
First off, love the pic of Anubis. :redheartpump: He still has the same look, as way back when you found him, and saved his life.
And speaking of rescues, I guess you did the same for Aslan. No wonder he bonded with you. :petcat::redheartpump:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
First off, love the pic of Anubis. :redheartpump: He still has the same look, as way back when you found him, and saved his life.
And speaking of rescues, I guess you did the same for Aslan. No wonder he bonded with you. :petcat::redheartpump:
He was always more attached to me, his momma too but him more. And till this day he still loves being with me and follows me everywhere.