PLEASE HELP!!!!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The expression on Anubis' face is priceless!  This is the same, bashful, embarrassed, resigned look I get from Speedy when I give her a big smooch!! 

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Marianne and Speedy would like to wish @lallorona, Anubis and Princess a healthy and happy 2017!  How is Anubis doing?  And Princess?  All the best! 

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh we are doing excellent thank you for asking! Just been a little TOO busy but we are! ;)
Here is my sweet big fat boy next to my Egyptian cat statues (the cat goddess Bastet) that I had just recently purchased! His little face is the first thing I see staring at me when I wake up and here he is watching me wake up LOL

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He looks fantastic. He's so gorgeous!
  How is sweet Princess?

Where did you get that statue?? I love it! It's beautiful!!!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Anubis is incredibly handsome! I still can't believe the difference in him from when you found him. He's so special! [emoji]128571[/emoji]

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so glad to see Anubis and he is extremely handsome.  He looks as regal as the statue.  The same pose, ears, everything!  There could not be a more special statue for you to own than this one.  What a wonderful way to start the day!  I am so glad everyone is doing well!  I am so glad he has you!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
He looks fantastic. He's so gorgeous! :love:   How is sweet Princess?

Where did you get that statue?? I love it! It's beautiful!!!
Thank you! I got it from Amazon. They have 3 sizes, mine is the medium 12 in.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Anubis is incredibly handsome! I still can't believe the difference in him from when you found him. He's so special! [emoji]128571[/emoji]
He's incredibly huge as well! I'm pretty sure he's put on some more pounds. Why did he have to grow up too fast?! My baby [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so glad to see Anubis and he is extremely handsome.  He looks as regal as the statue.  The same pose, ears, everything!  There could not be a more special statue for you to own than this one.  What a wonderful way to start the day!  I am so glad everyone is doing well!  I am so glad he has you!
Thank you! I'm so glad he was placed in to my life! Both him and princess [emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Anubis is so handsome!  I'm glad to hear all is well with you and both cats. 
  You are such a good cat mom!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
How can i get both cats to stop scratching their necks where advantage flea treatment was applied? It's the same problem every month with these two. I apply it on the base of the neck but somehow they're able to reach it when they scratch and they get some on their feet, then they start licking it. Is there another unreachable-by-feet-area where I can also apply the treatment?!

Last edited:

sue f

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know of any other part that they couldn't get to. Sounds like they are sensitive to that brand; perhaps something else?  I used Revolution when I first got each of them, as they had been strays, but since they are indoor cats, I don't use anything anymore.  Revolution is horribly expensive, but really effective.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If they no longer have fleas, you don't need to use it every month. [emoji]128571[/emoji]

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
It took most of the day, but I read this entire thread thanks to it being featured on the home page. What a saga! Anubis did grow into his ears finally, didn't he? I'd love to get an update. Does lallorona lallorona still post on the site? What a tenacious young woman she is. Anubis was so fortunate she passed by when he needed someone.