PLEASE HELP!!!!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I learned about a great little laser pointer here at TCS when I first joined.  It's a small flashlight that has four modes, including the best red laser I've ever used. It's not disposable which is a huge point in its favor.

I reviewed it here:  http://www.thecatsite.com/products/...t-with-red-laser-water-resistant/reviews/5577   It's cost-effective at $9.68 because you can replace the batteries, plus you get the other three modes as well.    We use it all the time and it's still going strong almost 1.5 year later.  I got it through amazon.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I learned about a great little laser pointer here at TCS when I first joined.  It's a small flashlight that has four modes, including the best red laser I've ever used. It's not disposable which is a huge point in its favor.

I reviewed it here:  http://www.thecatsite.com/products/...t-with-red-laser-water-resistant/reviews/5577   It's cost-effective at $9.68 because you can replace the batteries, plus you get the other three modes as well.    We use it all the time and it's still going strong almost 1.5 year later.  I got it through amazon.
We have one of these and all 4 of my cats love it.  The only problem is they will run each other over while they are playing and my oldest Starbuck gets annoyed and gives up. Hubby has started giving her play sessions on her own by closing the door to the den so she can play without the other 3 running over her.  She is the oldest and the smallest.  She tends to growl and hiss when she tries to play with the laser pointer with the other three because they invade her space.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I love this photo of Anubis, because he still has a "baby face" here and I love his white "necktie" in this picture. :heart4:
I know he may no longer have his cute squeaky kitten meow (thank god i managed to record his baby meow and save it on my phone!) but at least he still has his kitten face! Oh I just love kissing him even though he gets annoyed lol princess no longer has her baby face but she still meows like a kitten, they're complete opposites!!! Princess is small & slim but Anubis has more body & he's heavier. Princess is calm, but Anubis is wild. At this point, I can say that princess is a lot more normal than Anubis! Lol also yesterday marked 5 years since I brought princess home!!!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, @lallorona  , Anubis actually could pass for a kitten in this photo.  I know, I like to give my Speedy a big kiss and it is always the same expression from her, like complete embarrassment,  almost like she freezes and is thinking," when can I get out of your arms"?!!!    Happy Anniversary to you and Princess.

Princess and Anubis must compliment each other by being complete opposites.  I'm glad you have Anubis meow on record, that is precious.  How would you describe his meow now?  Speedy hardly ever meows but I know when she has caught a mouse in the cellar because I hear this very wild, deep, rolling meow which luckily serves as a warning to me that she is proudly carrying her catch up the stairs and will soon deposit a mouse on the rug for me!  I am on to her now, but I still praise her once I manage to relocate the mouse outside.  All the best from Marianne(raysmyheart) and Speedy!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
It's
Yes, @lallorona
 , Anubis actually could pass for a kitten in this photo.  I know, I like to give my Speedy a big kiss and it is always the same expression from her, like complete embarrassment,  almost like she freezes and is thinking," when can I get out of your arms"?!!!    Happy Anniversary to you and Princess.:party2:  :party3:   Princess and Anubis must compliment each other by being complete opposites.  I'm glad you have Anubis meow on record, that is precious.  How would you describe his meow now?  Speedy hardly ever meows but I know when she has caught a mouse in the cellar because I hear this very wild, deep, rolling meow which luckily serves as a warning to me that she is proudly carrying her catch up the stairs and will soon deposit a mouse on the rug for me!  I am on to her now, but I still praise her once I manage to relocate the mouse outside.  All the best from Marianne(raysmyheart) and Speedy!
It's pretty hard to explain his meow. It's sort of high pitched, but more adultish? And it sometimes "skips a beat" If that makes sense. However his chirp does sound a lot deeper than princess.
Anubis has yet to catch a mouse. He catches bugs but I believe it might get bloody if he ever does catch a mouse because Anubis is rough when he "hunts". Since princess started catching mice we have not bought any mouse traps or food out of fear that she might catch a contaminated one. Two cats make the perfect mouse traps , or should I say mouse repellants [emoji]128521[/emoji]

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
This is pretty much what my life has been like since November 2011, since the day princess was welcomed in to our family. People may see these are just cats, but to me they're my babies. They bring happiness and laughter in to our home. I love these two so much.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  You are so lucky with all those snuggles...    and who could help but fall in love with that 'you got me' face Anubis has when he's been marked with a kiss. 

msstormbringer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:lol3:   Best make sure he doesn't lose your lipstick too.  :nod:    I find all kinds of stuff (usually from my purse) under my bed or burried in to the middle of the pile of shoes I always have on my floor and I know it wasn't me that put them there....  If I can't find some important bit of paper I know where to look first.  :frusty:
[emoji]128062[/emoji] A $900 daily rings put on came up missing. My B/F found underneath stove[emoji]128062[/emoji]

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful photo.  Anubis always looks very thoughtful and sensitive to me.  This picture shows all of his striking features like his fur coat, perfect ears, sweet eyes and cute mouth.  What is he looking at?  Hello to Anubis and Princess from Marianne (raysmyheart) and Speedy! 

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful photo.  Anubis always looks very thoughtful and sensitive to me.  This picture shows all of his striking features like his fur coat, perfect ears, sweet eyes and cute mouth.  What is he looking at?  Hello to Anubis and Princess from Marianne (raysmyheart) and Speedy! :heart4:
He was waiting for the curtain blinds to open by themselves [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Anyway, I can't get over how beautiful Anubis eyes are. They're just.... ugh! He's so beautiful!