Pictures Of You And Your Cat(s)

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! I'm so glad you two have a picture together. :blush:
Lari Lari , yes, I am so glad, too. That is one of the reasons I purchased the nook I did because it has a camera and I longed to have a picture of Speedy and myself. I have been waiting a long time for this moment Thank you so much. Hi Lelia!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari , yes, I am so glad, too. That is one of the reasons I purchased the nook I did because it has a camera and I longed to have a picture of Speedy and myself. I have been waiting a long time for this moment Thank you so much. Hi Lelia!
I told Lelia you said hi and she sent some eye kisses back. :lovecat:

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you Korinmewmew Korinmewmew & R raysmyheart ... I wouldn't have spent my 30th B-Day any other way! They took turns giving me the bestest kitty lovins& we had some vanilla cake(even though they just licked the icing off their little pieces:lol:) I think they got a little sugar high cause they are all running around like crazy kitties!:kneading::dancingblackcat:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Korinmewmew Korinmewmew & R raysmyheart ... I wouldn't have spent my 30th B-Day any other way! They took turns giving me the bestest kitty lovins& we had some vanilla cake(even though they just licked the icing off their little pieces:lol:) I think they got a little sugar high cause they are all running around like crazy kitties!:kneading::dancingblackcat:
LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami , running around like crazy kitties is the best!!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:runningcat::dizzycat::climbcat: