Pictures Of You And Your Cat(s)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a housemate, who, while (arguably) an even crazier anatomically incorrect cat lady than me, seems to love to leave the door open. Turned out that the hardware was worn out and he replaced it, and so far, so good.

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a housemate, who, while (arguably) an even crazier anatomically incorrect cat lady than me, seems to love to leave the door open. Turned out that the hardware was worn out and he replaced it, and so far, so good.
Yeah my husband is just not very smart and hasn't been himself lately, so he's worried about things he shouldn't be , and forgetting about the cats and then he darts outside without closing then door behind him, most of the time I catch it and yell at him "u need to close the door, behind u, we have cats".. this has happened quite a bit, but the last time I wasn't home, actually came home to him outside standing at his friends car talking to him, front door wide open.. Apollo was already out and gone by then, none of the other cats got out, I think he is the only one actually brave enough to venture outside.. I'm actually in the process of separating my husband, taking the cats with me until he can grow up, not to get all *drama.drama* in the thread, he just needs to do some growing up and my cats are my babies and if Apollo wouldn't have came back or heaven forbid, got hurt or even killed, he doesn't understand those consequences, Apollo is not an outside cat, I'm sure he has his instincts, but I don't even want to findout. But we(me and the cats)are moving as soon as I can find a place and this stuff will not be happening anymore.. and he can move in with us when he proves that he is an adult. It's not just leaving the doors open, there's alot that has been going on. I just shouldn't be scared to leave my house to go to work, that my cats will be gone when I get home

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah my husband is just not very smart and hasn't been himself lately, so he's worried about things he shouldn't be , and forgetting about the cats and then he darts outside without closing then door behind him, most of the time I catch it and yell at him "u need to close the door, behind u, we have cats".. this has happened quite a bit, but the last time I wasn't home, actually came home to him outside standing at his friends car talking to him, front door wide open.. Apollo was already out and gone by then, none of the other cats got out, I think he is the only one actually brave enough to venture outside.. I'm actually in the process of separating my husband, taking the cats with me until he can grow up, not to get all *drama.drama* in the thread, he just needs to do some growing up and my cats are my babies and if Apollo wouldn't have came back or heaven forbid, got hurt or even killed, he doesn't understand those consequences, Apollo is not an outside cat, I'm sure he has his instincts, but I don't even want to findout. But we(me and the cats)are moving as soon as I can find a place and this stuff will not be happening anymore.. and he can move in with us when he proves that he is an adult. It's not just leaving the doors open, there's alot that has been going on. I just shouldn't be scared to leave my house to go to work, that my cats will be gone when I get home
Until we do move, while I'm gone, the cats will be locked up in the back bedroom from now on, just to be on the safe side!