Pictures Of You And Your Cat(s)

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, like that! tabbytom tabbytom . I do think it has something to do with the Birthday party LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami because now Speedy is flying around the house! She was giving me funny looks from atop the refrigerator, but now is racing to and fro! Happy Birthday LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami again, just because and no other better reason than it is still your Birthday!:)
THANK YOU AGAIN!!:heartshape:... shhhhh just turned the lights out and am laying down hoping they come down from their sugar high... not working very well as I can feel a little kitten attacking my feetsies!!

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 thank you too!! Had a awesome day!!!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aaawww, that is the best LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami !!!

It's the truth, it was so adorable he was just a looking outside meowing so pitifully.. then while standing, looked over at me, hopped down and crawled right up on my chest , gave me head rubs and made hisself comfortable.. he was my 1St baby, and he is literally MY baby, doesn't want attention from anyone else!& I love every minute of it!!! I worked 12 hrs today, and now I'm home w my kitties, the kitten is playing under my blanket and I got the big boys one laying on each side of me, I'm literally surrounded by cats right now, and it makes my hard day of work, worth it to come home to this!!! I'm so in love!!:hearthrob::redheartpump:

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG PLEASE HELP.. my stupid husband left the front door open after I keep telling him to close the door behind him and my baby boy APOLLO got out.. he is almost 2, has never been outside, I'm freaking out, we live in a trailer park where thee are alot of mangy strays, he is due for his shots, I have some old used litter on my front porch someone said they can smell their scent for miles.. my other cats and dog are in my back room, I have my front door open so he can get back in... any other ideas.. shit like this is why I'm leaving my husband it's been in the process for awhile I'm just waiting to get another place.. but he knows my animals are all I care about and he can't even close the door behind him. This would not happen while I'm here I shouldn't be scared to go to work wondering if my animals will be there or haven't gotten into something they shouldnt before I get home. I can't deal with this. I'm sorry for venting. I just can't stop worrying about him please help

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG PLEASE HELP.. my stupid husband left the front door open after I keep telling him to close the door behind him and my baby boy APOLLO got out.. he is almost 2, has never been outside, I'm freaking out, we live in a trailer park where thee are alot of mangy strays, he is due for his shots, I have some old used litter on my front porch someone said they can smell their scent for miles.. my other cats and dog are in my back room, I have my front door open so he can get back in... any other ideas.. shit like this is why I'm leaving my husband it's been in the process for awhile I'm just waiting to get another place.. but he knows my animals are all I care about and he can't even close the door behind him. This would not happen while I'm here I shouldn't be scared to go to work wondering if my animals will be there or haven't gotten into something they shouldnt before I get home. I can't deal with this. I'm sorry for venting. I just can't stop worrying about him please help
Venting is what we are here for. Grab a bag of favorite treats or a noisy toy and go outside to shake it and walk around calling him ASAP, maybe leave the door open a crack. Go NOW. Take your dog with you if they are friends take a flashlight too

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami , I do hope your kitty come home soon. I see that you’ve posted in the SOS forum which is the right place to post and also not to displace this thread as the contents are different, but it’s better start you own thread there so that more members may notice it rather than ride on an older thread that is not relevant to your cat so that replies may not get mixed up.

Hoping the best for you.