Pictures Of You And Your Cat(s)

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't say I've had THAT happen lol.. just 6 big green eyes.. at least I know now my cats must be normal lol :)
I do have 3 cats one of which is a 9week old kitten, and I had gotten them all within about a year and a halfs time.. before that never owned a cat.. sad to say I was a dog person.. I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT, IM A CHANGED WOMAN! CAT LADY ALL THE WAY!!!:D

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
, So.. does any one else's Cats follow them into the bathroom?.. or are all my cats the "special" kind of cats?.. I can't pee without 6 eyes watching me! Just curious lol
It is either cats or dogs coming with me in the toilet, I have just given up on privacy.

:yeah: That is my everyday, Freya is addicted to get in my pants, but I've learnt my lesson and now she just waits inside the bottom of my pajamas. The pictures I have that just cannot be shared...:lol: I have a few others that are ok, though

IMG_20180211_221007.jpg

IMG_20171215_120351.jpg

Well, it is not that bad. Sometimes Freya just climbs me. Thanks God the Great Danes don't try to do that too!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It is either cats or dogs coming with me in the toilet, I have just given up on privacy

:yeah: That is my everyday, Freya is addicted to get in my pants, but I've learnt my lesson and now she just waits inside the bottom of my pajamas. The pictures I have that just cannot be shared...:lol: I have a few others that are ok, though

View attachment 218692

View attachment 218693

Well, it is not that bad. Sometimes Freya just climbs me. Thanks God the Great Danes don't try to do that too!
:flail:TOOO FUNNY!!.. I <3 it!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
, So.. does any one else's Cats follow them into the bathroom?.. or are all my cats the "special" kind of cats?.. I can't pee without 6 eyes watching me! Just curious lol
I always have an observer in the morning. I guess she wants to make sure I don't escape down the drain before she gets fed...
Tub with pitcher.jpg Bathmat3.jpg Bathmat2.jpg Bathmat1.jpg