pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What do you mean no backplate? Do you mean a small baseplate? It is kind of stable, when the boys are up the top, I play - earthquake! and they hold on for dear life :hangin: :dizzycat:
Ummm, no, I mean a metal plate on the back of your tower, keeping dust out. I've never had a tower that didn't have a backplate. Did you take it off yourself, for some reason???

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your encouragement tarasgirl. I'm having a problem with my camera, for some reason for some time now I have been getting this lilac colour in all my photos. It is discouraging. Fortunately Sombra's greyish colouring can be recognized.
Personally, I think it's pretty, especially as Sombra is a female cat and it's a beautiful contrast to her soft colors. I'm not sure, though, what's going on there. It could be fogging. Do you have a camera repair shop anywhere near? They might be able to take a look at it and let you know what's going on/what is involved in fixing it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 245361

The face of a cat who would never knock the curtains down or pounce on anybody's legs or provide any late night wakeup calls because she is bored and wants to play.
*The face of a cat who, regardless of which of these things she does(n't) do, will NEVER be blamed and ALWAYS be loved.*