Alpha Cat
Purraise

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you
That is a very nice cat tree. I see Elvis in the background
If I could send the rain with a cool change, I would. Down in Tassie where I am going, it only gets to the mid 20's (~77F) in summer, very pleasant. This is the weather where I am going
Tullah, Australia 10-Day Forecast | Weather Underground
Plenty of room in Tassie, come on down; don't worry about the tiger snakes, the drop bears will get 'em :smash:
I ordered 2 cat trees just before
View attachment 240811
I shall put one either side of that brickwork, against the window
View attachment 240812
You rock. :beerchug:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer -- no bilbys in the fam. That was only for effect.
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine -- *INCOMING!!!* :running::gaah::shocked:
Don't know whereabouts to post this, but just want everyone to know we're okay but the CPU's fan is running VERY strong so I'm forced to be offline except very sporadically. It got to 122F here a couple of days back. A mail carrier collapsed and died from the heat. So if you don't see me here, we're hopefully okay -- just having to take a break to keep this spoiled machine happy.

IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0687.JPG

*Big Blue, lounging on his throne and three sheets to the wind with Silvervine*

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer -- no bilbys in the fam. That was only for effect.
Don't know whereabouts to post this, but just want everyone to know we're okay but the CPU's fan is running VERY strong so I'm forced to be offline except very sporadically. It got to 122F here a couple of days back. A mail carrier collapsed and died from the heat. So if you don't see me here, we're hopefully okay -- just having to take a break to keep this spoiled machine happy.

View attachment 241272 View attachment 241273
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - You and those precious kitties stay cool out there. Call me if you need anything!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - You and those precious kitties stay cool out there. Call me if you need anything!
What'll I call you? *Snerk snerk* :crackup:Seriously, thanks for caring. You'd never know if a lot of people do by their (total lack of) communications. Not being able to work makes me really climb the walls, but I'll get over it, and luckily I've been able to be online almost normally today. A coworker is down, though, and has to wait until tomorrow afternoon for tech support. :crash: *Modern problems* But not to get too OT:

IMG_0690.JPG

Not a drop bear, but still, some seriously big paws in the tree.:flail:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

View attachment 241272 View attachment 241273
where I used to live, they had -9C

from one extreme to the other

I am leaving here in 14 - 15 hours, so I won't let Monster & Menace out and Monster is making all these monster noises to get me to let him out. If I do, I won't see him for 24 hours

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
where I used to live, they had -9C

from one extreme to the other

I am leaving here in 14 - 15 hours, so I won't let Monster & Menace out and Monster is making all these monster noises to get me to let him out. If I do, I won't see him for 24 hours
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - I hope you'll manage to ignore the monster noises of your mini panthers. You can use ear plugs if you need.

I wish you and M&M a safe journey to your new home and I hope the three of you get settled in smoothly :goodluck:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - I hope you'll manage to ignore the monster noises of your mini panthers. You can use ear plugs if you need.

I wish you and M&M a safe journey to your new home and I hope the three of you get settled in smoothly :goodluck:
Thank you mama africa

I put Monster in a small cupboard for a little while, he settled down after that
Then Menace started to pace up & down & making different noises
I just drink my moonshine while watching the grunt & groaners
The 3rd game of Origin will start in half an hour
12 hours till I want to leave here
I just hope I get some sleep as it is at least a 4 hour straight drive to the ferry
I will leave early & take plenty of stops for the boys, they won't run off if they don't know the area (I hope)
After leaving the ferry early in the morning, it is less than 2 hours to the new place
I already have their fresh kitty litter & clean box to do it in, and plenty of food & their bedding
They should be happy & tired in the bathroom while I unload the car
That is the plan anyway
But I keep thinking of Maxwell Smart

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you mama africa

I put Monster in a small cupboard for a little while, he settled down after that
Then Menace started to pace up & down & making different noises
I just drink my moonshine while watching the grunt & groaners
The 3rd game of Origin will start in half an hour
12 hours till I want to leave here
I just hope I get some sleep as it is at least a 4 hour straight drive to the ferry
I will leave early & take plenty of stops for the boys, they won't run off if they don't know the area (I hope)
After leaving the ferry early in the morning, it is less than 2 hours to the new place
I already have their fresh kitty litter & clean box to do it in, and plenty of food & their bedding
They should be happy & tired in the bathroom while I unload the car
That is the plan anyway
But I keep thinking of Maxwell Smart
I'll be very happy to hear that the three of you :bigeyes: :) :bigeyes: have arrived safe and sound, beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer . Try to get some sleep before leaving :sleep: