pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
“Mine,” Tarifa says. The tree I have is more of a stump: only about 32 inches tall with a great view out of the window. The top spot is an easy step from the windowsill. One cat will be in the top bed and another will sit on the windowsill and nibble on toes and tail until the cat in the bed gets fed up and jumps down. The nibbler smirks and takes possession. I bought a mammoth tree at Costco for a great price but had to return it. The two arthritic 14-year-olds couldn’t manage more than the lowest level, and the athletic four-year-old could barely manage the top bed which was about six feet up.
That's what Tarifa's tree is like only hers is even taller. Good on ya for taking back the fabulous tree, though -- got to keep those sweet cats safe! Tar is 14 now, the eldest of the furmily. Baby Su is 13 and Elvis is the "baby" at 10.
IMG_3333.JPG

Baby Su enjoying the view from one of the living room cat trees :kneading:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, that wasn't me, that must have been the beer ;)
Mozzie bites are one of the least pleasant things I can think of. Best wishes on your move -- and can you send some of that rain here, pls? It was 115F here yesterday and of course, no rain in sight. Today it's supposed to be a "cool" 104F. :eek::sweat: I dunno that there'll be much tree-climbing today.
View attachment 240681
Elvis, lounging by the cat trees, glad they're there for when he wants to climb:winkcat:
Thank you
That is a very nice cat tree. I see Elvis in the background
If I could send the rain with a cool change, I would. Down in Tassie where I am going, it only gets to the mid 20's (~77F) in summer, very pleasant. This is the weather where I am going
Tullah, Australia 10-Day Forecast | Weather Underground
Plenty of room in Tassie, come on down; don't worry about the tiger snakes, the drop bears will get 'em :smash:
I ordered 2 cat trees just before
2018.07.08_10h27m01s_003_.jpg

I shall put one either side of that brickwork, against the window
2018.06.01_21h43m39s_010_.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you
If I could send the rain with a cool change, I would. Down in Tassie where I am going, it only gets to the mid 20's (~77F) in summer, very pleasant. This is the weather where I am going
Plenty of room in Tassie, come on down; don't worry about the tiger snakes, the drop bears will get 'em :smash:
View attachment 240811
View attachment 240812
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - 2.6 meter cat trees? That's 8½ feet. Those aren't cat trees - they're cat Sequoias.

The new place looks nice, Bear. I know that everyone here wishes you nothing but happiness and cat hair in your new digs!

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - 2.6 meter cat trees? That's 8½ feet. Those aren't cat trees - they're cat Sequoias.

The new place looks nice, Bear. I know that everyone here wishes you nothing but happiness and cat hair in your new digs!
:thanks: everyone

I got the purring panthers big cat trees as they are used to climbing big trees outside, so I better get them big trees inside or they will get me one way or another. I saw one of the 'boys' on the roof of the cottage the other night & when I said we are going walkies, he just jumped off the roof, lucky it was onto grass; I have been trying to tell them they will feel it when they get old like daddy

If the new place ain't got a decent vacuum cleaner, I will get a new one. I was looking at the Dyson V10 Absolute+, or the Dyson Big Ball but I have settled on the Miele 10502220 CX1 Blizzard Cat & Dog Bagless

this is the place we bought (it is theirs as well)
Tullah, 24 Peters Street | Harcourts West Coast | Harcourts
It is the biggest house in town with a bakery opposite & a pub just a stone throw away (which I won't need, I just bought $700 worth of booze making equipment, it will go on the kitchen bench) :beerchug: :woohoo: :jive:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - You made the right choice with the Miele. Set at 1600 Watts, and it will suck the International Space Station right out of orbit; on "100" you can vacuum drapes and even sheers without damage. I wouldn't trade mine for anything.
How did you know I love the International Space Station? I now know how to get a closer look, just suck it out of orbit :yess:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I got the purring panthers big cat trees as they are used to climbing big trees outside, so I better get them big trees inside or they will get me one way or another. I saw one of the 'boys' on the roof of the cottage the other night & when I said we are going walkies, he just jumped off the roof, lucky it was onto grass; I have been trying to tell them they will feel it when they get old like daddy

If the new place ain't got a decent vacuum cleaner, I will get a new one. I was looking at the Dyson V10 Absolute+, or the Dyson Big Ball but I have settled on the Miele 10502220 CX1 Blizzard Cat & Dog Bagless

It is the biggest house in town with a bakery opposite & a pub just a stone throw away (which I won't need, I just bought $700 worth of booze making equipment, it will go on the kitchen bench) :beerchug: :woohoo: :jive:
A very nice place, beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer ! I'm sure you, Menace :bigeyes: and Monster :bigeyes: will like it !

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:thanks: mama africa. I am sure we will love it, I am too old to move again. I know there is a road on one side, but I taught them about roads since they were small, but there is bush on the other side. When they get old, they will stay home more; I have been talking to them about it already for the last month. It is just on dark & the gale force winds have died down to a hurricane, so it is time for me to walk the purring panthers :walk:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

:hellocomputer:Oh what a beautiful place!:thud: I just love all the counters and cabinets in your kitchen. :heartshape:Were the roads Menace & Monster use to busy ones? That road looks really close and like it might have fast traffic.:wave3: :beerchug:

Last edited:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer:Oh what a beautiful place!:thud: I just love all the counters and cabinets in your kitchen. :heartshape:Were the roads Menace & Monster use to busy ones? That road looks really close and like it might have fast traffic.:wave3: :beerchug:
Thank you

As soon as I saw all the bench space, I knew I had enough room to do all my home brew; I hope it has enough power points I thought today

The road is close & it is the main road through the area, but the house is set up a bit & I will let Monster & Menace out the back & point them towards the bush. I have been teaching them about roads since they were little meows, so I hope they will not go near it. It is a quiet part of Tassie so I hope they get used to the road before the summer comes & with it all the tourists & traffic.

We won't hear the road much inside as the house has double glazed & tinted windows (plus I bought a pair of Definitive Technology BP-2006 speakers :)), the 'boys' will sit on their cat trees looking out the window out onto the road; I will scare them every now & then to make sure they never go near the road

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I love to see your adventurous Gypsy in action, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 ; she's clearly enjoying it !!!
Most definitely enjoying! She had never shown any interest in climbing this particular pole, other poles in the neighborhood yes, but not this one. I glanced away from her to see if anyone was coming down the ally for literally a split second and up she went. It is a 6ft leash and she was at the end of it by the time I looked back! Scared me to death! She looked at me as if to say 'let go the leash mom, I want to go higher!' She once roamed this neighborhood as a stray so she very well might have gone up it before. Here are the rest of the photos I took while telling her to get down.
2.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you

As soon as I saw all the bench space, I knew I had enough room to do all my home brew; I hope it has enough power points I thought today

The road is close & it is the main road through the area, but the house is set up a bit & I will let Monster & Menace out the back & point them towards the bush. I have been teaching them about roads since they were little meows, so I hope they will not go near it. It is a quiet part of Tassie so I hope they get used to the road before the summer comes & with it all the tourists & traffic.

We won't hear the road much inside as the house has double glazed & tinted windows (plus I bought a pair of Definitive Technology BP-2006 speakers :)), the 'boys' will sit on their cat trees looking out the window out onto the road; I will scare them every now & then to make sure they never go near the road
:beerchug: Sounds like a great plan. You should start a new thread and post lots and lots of photos of you and the boys shenanigans in your new lair.:touched:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you
View attachment 240811
View attachment 240812
That is one beautiful place, beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer . You want to adopt three mid-life cats and their indefatigable servant? :crackup::dancingblackcat::clapcat::petcat:
SWW_Bilby.jpg

No drop bears here. This is the best I could do. :lolup:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is one beautiful place, beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer . You want to adopt three mid-life cats and their indefatigable servant? :crackup::dancingblackcat::clapcat::petcat:View attachment 240938
No drop bears here. This is the best I could do. :lolup:

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - It's Winter there - the Drop Bears are all hibernating, and the poisonous snakes, scorpions, rabbits, squirrels, hamsters, gerbils and everything-else is hibernating with them. There's very little danger there right now, except for... well... you know...

dropcats.jpg

...the DropShoes.