pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glory be, trust 1catOverTheLine to consider every opportunity of snapping up other people's attractive cats. :purr:
I don't care about their appearance -- every cat is beautiful to me -- I just want them all. To be loved. And well cared for. And have cat trees to enjoy. :yess:
IMG_2939.JPG

Baby Su perusing the newest activity center a/k/a cat tree :clapcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thx.. yep she def has a view and deserves it after being in a shelter for 2 months after her owners turned her in after having her for 8 years !! She’s loving her life now❤
May they be abandoned and betrayed when they are in need! Reprehensible excuses for human beings. The unconditional loyalty and love of a cat is the greatest treasure! I'm so glad she is now safe, happy, and loved!
Warm March Day 2015 009.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thx.. yep she def has a view and deserves it after being in a shelter for 2 months after her owners turned her in after having her for 8 years !! She’s loving her life now❤
Awww... poor kitty. I expect that her owners found themselves in dire straits, and thought it best for her welfare to allow her the opportunity to have a chance at a Loving home again. What a terrible decision it must have been, giving her up.

mnm mnm - Thanks for giving her the second chance she deserved.

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww... poor kitty. I expect that her owners found themselves in dire straits, and thought it best for her welfare to allow her the opportunity to have a chance at a Loving home again. What a terrible decision it must have been, giving her up.

mnm mnm - Thanks for giving her the second chance she deserved.
Their reason was that they began introducing new pets to the household and lost their bond with Molly due to she didn’t adjust to the new pets. Molly tended to go to places that had something over her head... table, bed, chair so I think she spent time hiding. She now totally is carefree and out in the open so it’s all good.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Their reason was that they began introducing new pets to the household and lost their bond with Molly due to she didn’t adjust to the new pets. Molly tended to go to places that had something over her head... table, bed, chair so I think she spent time hiding. She now totally is carefree and out in the open so it’s all good.
WOW. Where I come from, seniority takes precedence, and family is for life. But I am so glad she is now safe and loved!

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Oh, please! Look at her orientation. She's facing east. Toward Olcott Beach.
It's a round planet. Eventually, she will arrive at her destination. HERE.
Don't tempt me, you two!

I am in the process of packing my apartment to move, and Cheese casually tried to climb into one half-packed box. It would have been no trick at all to tape the box up and slap a shipping label on it! I have threatened to mail her off to Timbuktu plenty of times already.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't tempt me, you two!

I am in the process of packing my apartment to move, and Cheese casually tried to climb into one half-packed box. It would have been no trick at all to tape the box up and slap a shipping label on it! I have threatened to mail her off to Timbuktu plenty of times already.
If you Google Earth "Timbuktu", tangers40 tangers40 , I feel confident you'll find it right HERE. ;):yess::runningcat: