Our Beautiful Mia Having 3-5 Kittens In 1-2 Weeks !!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL...about the time you decide to take the box to the dust bin, you'll find the family firmly ensconced in it! I don't know how cats know things like that, but they always do!
Lol of course Mamany!!! They always do that!! Xx

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg

Lol, I know I've posted a zillion kitten photos already but I glanced over at them and couldn't not take a photo of this and share it with fellow cat lovers!! Look at the 2 sisters nose to nose!!! Xxx

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL Sarthur2 Sarthur2 and DeweytheLion DeweytheLion you can see how much bigger big ginger is on the end can't you?!! he's so sweet though and not bullying anyone off the nipples - luckily Mia has more good nipples than kittens!! xxx

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg

Lol how about this one then DeweytheLion DeweytheLion ?! Mias belly was shaved when she went for her ultrasound about 2 weeks before she gave birth! Made our lives easier helping the kittens find nipples!! She just decided to lie on her back from her side and that's little survivors head still suckling on the top left nipple!! True to her name!!

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She didn't seem to ind she was semi squished against the wardrobe door lol. Guess mama is soft and warm!!! xx

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ginger 2 on the left still has that weird black thing by his right eye. I've wiped his eye about 3 times now; it seems to help but his left one opens a lot more than the right so far. Keeping a close eye on it... might be just a marking... hopefully it will open fully soon, it doesn't look infected...

DeweytheLion

The Biggest Smallest Kitten
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh how funny! They are so cute.
Typically if a kitten has conjunctivitis it's caused by an upper respiratory infection. To me, it doesn't look like he has one! The signs you should look for are runny eyes and nose, and sneezing.
I think he looks great! You can keep wiping it down

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They are just too, too cute! Thanks for posting the pics! Yeah, mama having a shaved tummy does make it easier on a kitten!

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey people I've weighed them today and they all gained well just been too busy to post anything here! I'll post today and tomorrow's weights at the same time tmrw xx

Finally got hold of the vet. Sent her pics of the little eyes, one of the females eyes is doing similar to ginger 2s so best safe than sorry. We are taking the whole family at 9.30am tmrw so she can check them all. Will post more tmrw xxx

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Monday 26th 10am - so earlier than 24hrs

Big ginger 1 - 244g
Ginger 2 white neck - 211g
Black and white 1 - 211g
Black and white Survivor no5 - 209g

Top tired to put how many grams each gained etc but all over 10g from yesterday so all good xxx

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey so here are today's weights!

Tuesday 27th 10.20am

Big ginger 1 - 261g so yesterday - Monday - he was up 12 g from Sunday and then today Tuesday, he gained another...15g!!

Oh yes Sarthur2 Sarthur2 lol he is growing and growing and growing - he wants to be a huge big ginger loveable cuddly Maine Coon!! :bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: He loves having his belly tickled!!! :itslove: he is notably bigger than the others now!!

Ginger 2 white neck - 223g - this little fella gained 14g between Sunday and Monday and is now up another 12g :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

Vet looked at his eye and agreed it wasn't opening how it should be, she put some saline solution on it and told us NOT to wipe it ourselves with normal water and a normal cloth as it's easy to spread infection like that (no matter how unlikely) so we might find another use for our syringes, she had saline solution in a syringe and squirted it gently onto his eye and rubbed it even more gently with a Q tip - cotton wool bud on a stick - and slowly and surely his little eye DID open - however now it just looks the same as before, it's not infected but she said it was a little stuck shut - so not really sure what best to do really - it's still early days, we can do what she did very carefully, or just take him back to her. The others looked better, all a tiny bit similar but mostly squinting out of both eyes - he's such a sweetheart so hopefully it's just early days and it will open on its own :-)

Black and white 1 - 229g - stealthily advancing under the guise of being cute and female... she put on 15g between Sunday and Monday and then another HUGE 18g last 24 hours :party3::party3::party3::party3::party3::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: - she's got the highest most recent average! So pleased for her xxx

Black and white Survivor no5 - 218g - still doing great, she has a great personality they all do, so she put on 15g between Sunday and Monday and then 9g last night. All good :-) :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::banana1::banana1::banana1::banana1::banana1:

Oh and!!! I saw Mia eyeing up the big box nest yesterday!! I put her in it and first time the day before she jumped straight out, obviously, as what sort of a silly cat would she be to just stay in a perfect place her human suggested for her?!! But yesterday I saw her eyeing it up and put her in it, she started relaxing and purring and washing herself a little so I grabbed the opportunity and put babies in with her. They are all in there and for now at least, it seems like a good spot for them so let's hope she stays in there xxxx

have a great Tuesday everyone xxxx