Our Beautiful Mia Having 3-5 Kittens In 1-2 Weeks !!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 they are super cute!! :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: hey why did you call your female cat Hekitty?!! That's a great name!!! xxx
LOL...it isn't actually he-kitty, although that's how it looks. It's a twisted spelling of Hekate, the Greek goddess of magic. I couldn't resist throwing in the "kitty" since she is, after all, a cat.

Hey everyone, our kittens must know it's US independence day today!! :dazzler::dazzler::dazzler:

They have ALL gained LOADS!!!! And...

We have another NEW biggest gain ever in this litter, record!!!

AND since I didn't weigh them yesterday until just before 3pm, this is in only 21 hours!!

Tuesday 4th July 11.30am

Big ginger 1 - Sarthur2 Sarthur2 our sweet lovable cuddly bruiser is back.... :bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

with another MASSIVE gain...

and a personal PB... (but still not the biggest gain!!)

Big ginger has put on a HUGE 25 grams!! in 21 hours!! he now weighs ..... 371g

:woo::woo::woo::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2:

Ginger 2 white neck - the smaller ginger was flagging a bit yesterday and was the smallest....

He has in the last 21 hours put on a HUGE ... 24 grams.... :dance::dance::dance::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive:

so little ginger now weighs... 312g :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Black and white 1 - Big sister was storming ahead yesterday with her biggest EVER gain and setting a new litter record!!!

In the last 21 hours she has put on a not too tiny 12 grams - :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

so Big Sister now weighs ... 326g:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Last but by NO MEANS least.....

Black and white Survivor no5 - took us both by surprise... she just pipped the 300g mark yesterday....

Imagine our shock when the scales went to.....

:party3::party3::party3::party3::jump::jump::jump::jump::dazzler::dazzler::dazzler::dazzler::dance::beerchug::beerchug:

328g

She has put on a MASSIVE 28 grams in 21 hours!!!! What a girl!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::worship::worship::worship::worship:

So there you go. Huge gains all round, we are super happy xxxxxx
YOU GO SURVIVOR! Man, she has come such a long way from the days when I was holding my breath every time I looked at this thread! It is amazing what love and determination can do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 yes love conquers all xxx

Here are our weights from earlier:

Wednesday 5th July 11.30am

Big ginger 1 - :bat::bat::bat::bat::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: the cute fluffmeister leading the pack is up another massive 27 grams!!! Not quite equalling Survivor's independence day new litter PB but 1 gram short so still a fantastic effort!! - he weighs 398g :)

Ginger 2 white neck - 313g - up a mere 1 gram, but he feeds a lot and looks healthy so trust all is good xx :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

Black and white 1 - 332g - big sister is up 6 grams, all heading in the right direction xxx :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

Black and white Survivor no5 - 334g - another 6 grams there too, all good xxx :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

xxx

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL their TAILS are amazing Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - Big Ginger's is the shortest, funnily enough. Mia FINALLY moved her nest (again!) had a semi panicked call from my partner as he was home with them yesterday as I was out all day!! He has cut them a lovely new home under his side of the bed out of our new lawnmower box lol. They are stumbling around mostly pretty well now and fighting very gently!! I'll try to get some photos soon!! Thank you for following my thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
How interesting that she moved them. My mama cat moved her kittens from the closet in the spare bedroom to under the bed in my bedroom when the kittens were 3 weeks old. :)

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sarthur2 Sarthur2 lol yes this is the 4th time she has moved them! Under the bed without a box would've been a nightmare... as it's cold and dusty and full of building tools lol, in boxes mostly, so it's not too dirty, it's just such a silly place, the kittens could've gone anywhere?!! She seems OK for now. I don't know why she is moving them but at least she stayed in the last place about a week, lol.

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All kittens are doing well. Been busy to update this.

Thursday 6th July 11am

Big ginger 1 - 412g
Ginger 2 white neck - 330
Black and white 1 - 342
Black and white Survivor no5 - 348

Friday 7th July 3.25pm

Big ginger 1 - 434g
Ginger 2 white neck - 344
Black and white 1 - 356
Black and white Survivor no5 - 371

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Wow! Huge gains! Big Ginger will for sure hit 455 grams in another week's time. That's the one-pound at one month goal. The others won't be far behind. :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They're doing so well! I couldn't be more pleased if they were my own! I think we can pretty safely say that little Survivor has lived up to her name in spades, now.