Omelette crossed over the bridge

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to YOU and your loss. It sounds like you had a true bond with OMELETTE and that is such a blessing in itself! So many people never get to have that in their lifetime. It sounds like a true blessing for you all. A relationship so full of love will always live on in your heart and it will be hard to find that SPECIAL kitty that touches the same part of your heart in the same way. OMELETTE will await reuniting with you at RAINBOW BRIDGE. Prayers and love to your family♡

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas,and a Happy New Year!2017 will always mark the year I lost my beloved Omelette!
This ending year will be forever a landmark in my life. I went through too much.
I wish you a merry Christmas, although I know it won't be merry at all...
Hugs to you and a sweet kiss to the beautiful Omelette!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today is New Years Day the start of another year without my sweet Omelette.I want to thank everyone here who took the time to read her story,and for all the comforting words.It is now the eleventh month since I lost her,and I have come to realize that no matter how much time has past I find myself thinking of her more and more.I have cried all this year everyday.Last year at this time I was hand feeding her hoping for mercy and a cure.That did not happen.She lingered on until Jan.27 2017,and died in my arms. I only hope she is in the next dimension with my other kitties,and has found some peace and happiness.I would love to receive another visit from her, a fleeting glimpse,a touch anything so I would know that she was still around.Omelette was a beautiful soul,both inside and out.She gave undying love,and filled my days with warmth and sunshine.I miss her so very much for all the love she gave to me.I hope she knows how I feel,and how much I will always love her.Lets hope for a better year and that all of us here find comfort and hope.Thank all of you again and again.I do not know how I would have coped throughout this year without the wonderful people on The Cat Site.Happy New Year ,and hugs to all of you.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@kitttylove53,
You feel just like how I feel.
Not a single day has gone without thinking of my Lola at least 10 times. I wake up and go to sleep with her in my mind.
Every action of mine during the day reminds me of her.
There are things around me, sounds, situations, that link me to her somehow.
Every now and then I have nice and happy memories of her.
But just a simple detail sends my mind back to her in the bad days.
For instance, today I saw Pallina eating and then licking her lips after her meal and thought that in her last days Lola wasn't able to use her tongue anymore. And I felt like a monster because I kept her in that condition maybe too long. I am still in the guilt phase of grieving.
People keep telling me that I have to think of good moments only, that someday all this sadness will get easier and probably disappear.
I am currently thinking that people like me and you will never find peace...

Omelette will be always with you, in your mind and your heart. She knows how much you loved her and I am sure she's accepting that you won't be happy again like she would like you to be. She'll be your strength in the worst days.

Happy New Year to you too. And a kiss to Omelette.

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you. I know that feeling all to well and in my case I know if I'm lucky enough to come across "MY OMELETTE" it is a once in lifetime thing, and try never to compare my BABIES, because like us, THEY are all unique.
I will be thinking and praying THAT you may have a 2nd opportunity for those feelings once again!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was Sat.Jan 27 2018. It has now been one year since I lost my beautiful Omelette!From the first moment we saw her I knew I had to take her in.She just came out of the bushes,and walked over to my son.He called me over to see her.I thought she had run away from someones home.I picked her up ,took her inside.I fed her,as she was hungry.I went upstairs to see my friend Kriss to ask her if this was the cat she had wanted me to take.Yes she was.From that moment on Omelette was mine.I was so happy to have her.I had two other cats at the time Oubie a male Tux.and Spee Wee a Tabby female.Oubie liked her,but Spee Wee did not.Eventually they all got along!I only had Omelette for four years.She was beautiful inside and out.She had six kittens after an accidental mating with the resident male kitty from upstairs.I did not know this at the time.She was a great mommy kitty,took wonderful care of them,and Oubie helped out with them.They went to a near by farm.I wish I could have kept them all.I had four wonderful years with her.All that came to an end after I learned that she had cancer last Dec.You can read the rest of her story at the beginning of the thread.I am still devastated.I feel I always will be.I miss hugging her. feeding her,and seeing her!I miss her doing her little trick,of extending her arm out half way ,and then I would say all the way,and she would extend it all the way.She was a joy to have,I have cried for her every day.Omelette was innocent,loving,and caring.She gave love to all,and is sorely missed.She was sweet,and had all the appeal that only a kitty can provide.She will live on in my heart forever.I will wait till I can be reunited with her Over the Rainbow Bridge.Hugs to all of you for your help,and understanding.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I remember when you first posted about Omelette last January. Your loss touched me very deeply and I wanted to reach through the screen and give you a hug. Although she had passed on, Omelette came alive again, the way you wrote of her.

A year later and you are still bringing Omelette alive with your words - it has been a treat to get to know her. I can tell that Omelette was a very special kitty. Thank you for telling us about her, for this thread which has done her such honor.

I think you were both very lucky to have each other. My heart is with you.

rainbow-bridge2.jpg

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want to thank Margd,Antonio,Max's Human ,and Aliceneko for all your beautiful thoughts for my Omelette.Thank you for taking the time to read about her.It has been a very hard year for me,and you have all helped so very much.Many hugs to all of you!