Omelette crossed over the bridge

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Of course she is still with in spirit..she wants you to know she is ok and loves you and that you too, will be ok. Its a very sad time for all of us. My heart is broken from my own loss but yet each story seems to cut into me as if I were going through your losses, too. Its never fair to lose any of them. Hugs to you

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I've not been on the site for awhile but was wondering how you were doing, @kittyluv387 as more time passes without your darling girl. She really was a beauty. I'm glad that you're getting out with Oubie, I'm sure it's good for both of you. Has Oubie stopped grieving yet?

Thinking of both of you. :hugs: :rbheart: :hugs:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittylove53, let me tell you that your Omelette was absolutely stunning!
I'm not saying this just to make you feel comforted, I do mean it! I have a soft spot for torties, my Lola was a tortie too, though not so evident as Omelette.
From her eyes I might say she was sweet too.
RIP Omelette.

It's very interesting that you keep receiving visits from her and in such a perceivable way. You are so lucky!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is now three and a half months since I lost my precious Omelette.I want to wish all here a happy belated Mother's Day!This is my first Mother's day without Omelette! I am still very heartbroken over her!I still cry every day!I want to thank dorymb,meelasmom,margd ,and Antonio65 for replying to my posts.All of us here are in such a state of pain over our lost kitties. It will take a very long time to feel any differently about our beloved kitties.I am very lucky to have all of you to talk to.I really don't know what I would have done on my own! I realize that my life will never be the same without her.I know all of you are feeling the same.Their deaths are so profound ,and overwhelming.Now you can see a pic of Omelette.She was a Torti-Cali.That is how I describe her.She was very beautiful,with a personality to match! I believe that Oubie sees her,and I believe that I have received signs that she is still around.I wish that I could hug her once again ,smell her sweet perfume,and hear her purr!Hugs to all of you!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittylove53, thanks for your words of thought towards us.
Our lives will never be same, they will be different and, I think, better, because we have loved so much and received much more love, and this exchange of love has shaped us to better persons.
In a certain point of view we could be privileged people, we have suffered what others will never do, and though this could sound bad for us, I think we've been in touch with a world of delicate souls, we have gained a special place in the pets' paradise.

I also would like to hug Lola one more time and smell her fur, but righ tnow I can feel her silky coat under my finger and smell her peculiar scent in my nose.
In this very moment it's as she is here with me, today would have been her birthday, this could be a present from her to me.

Take care.

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want to thank you Antonio,and meelasmom for your comments.It is a very difficult position we find ourselves in.Our darling kitties have given us so much love,and it will strengthen us.I talk out loud to Omelette all the time so that she knows I will love her forever.The birds are singing and I will take Oubie out. I know he misses her too. We must go on no matter what.I am so glad to have you both to talk to.I will continue to post.

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You are very welcome. I talk to Meela, too. In the house and out at her grave. I hope she can hear me now. I am here for you always. Helping others, even just a little, helps me.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just like Meelasmom has said, we suffered a lot for our losses, but now we have the mission to help others to walk through the same pain we have felt.
Our kitties gave us this new mission, another magic that only cats can do.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
These anniversaries are difficult. I am sure you miss your sweet Omelette like
crazy. She is with all the others at the bridge; Lola, Meela, Kirsten, Gary, and gosh
so many others.

Hugs,

Mia (Kirsten's mama)

Taraw21

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, it has happened my worst nightmare. My beloved Omelette Crossed over The Rainbow Bridge today at around 4:33 pm.She suffered so much when the tumor grew too much for the pills to overcome.I am totally overwhelmed with grief.She was so innocent, trusting, loving ,and the most wonderful kitty anyone could hope for.I am heartbroken.She meant so very much to me. Omelette would do a little trick.She would sit in front of you and put her paw out to you with her elbow bent.Then I would say all the way, and she extended her arm out to you.She was a rescue. I had her for four amazing years.She was only six years old. She had a litter of kittens four years ago,I spayed her last year.She had six of the most adorable healthy kittens.She was a wonderful kitty mom.She will live in my heart forever,I do not know how I am going to live without her.She was a Torti-Cali with a little tail.Everyone told me how beautiful she was.I want to thank all of you for taking an interest in my story.I am finding it very hard to keep from crying.Thank all of you again.I was holding her and talking softly to her when she passed.
Our sweet Evan went today also. I'm so heartbroken over this I don't know what to do

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello to Mia6,Antonio,Taraw21.
Today is Monday May 21.Sat will be four months since I lost my Omelette!I am just as heartbroken as ever.I miss her sweet little face more everyday.Nothing can or should ever be the same as when I had her in this reality.There is really little that we can do to heal our heartache.These darling,and precious tiny balls of fur have touched all our hearts so deeply that it is so hard to go on without them.Omelette touched my heart so with her beauty inside, and out that living without her is so hard to go through.The unbelievable love that she imparted to me filled my heart with joy every time I saw her.How I wish that I could hold her again.I picture her sitting in all her favorite places.I know how much all of you love and miss your kitties too!We must muster the strength to carry on,and to help hear others who have lost their fur babies.My heart aches for all of us together in this forum.I am sending healing and hugs to you all!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today is four months since I am living without my Omelette.I realize more and more how much a part of my life she was.I was so lucky to have had so much love from a small fur baby.I only hope that she knows how very much I loved her,and miss seeing her sweet face.Oubie misses her too! I went out with him yesterday and it was so beautiful seeing the trees in bloom, and the flowers ,all the beauty of Spring.I remember taking Omelette and Oubie out last year and imagined Omelette being with us.I started to cry as I looked over the landscape that she enjoyed so much.I pictured her lying among the bushes that she liked to be in.It is so hard to be here without her.She filled my heart with so much joy,and now it remains broken.I will never forget the beauty of her soul.She was truly special and I miss her so much.I have to be content with all the memories I hold of her in my heart.I want all of you who find themselves on this forum to know you are not alone.We all have a deep understanding of these feelings.Do not hold back from tears or your true feelings.Hugs to all of you!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
These anniversaries can be so hard. You had such a special bond with Omelette, the loss of that connection has to be terribly painful. Thinking of you....:hugs: :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want all of you who find themselves on this forum to know you are not alone.We all have a deep understanding of these feelings.Do not hold back from tears or your true feelings.Hugs to all of you!
Kittylove53, you are so dear! Thanks for your thoughts!
I'm not holding back my tears, actually they ran out of my eyes on Saturday morning, I was at my usual pharmacy and the doctor asked me about Lola and I told her she was gone to the Rainbow Bridge and I couldn't stop crying in front of her and other customers.
And I'm crying now...
Hugs to you and all!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear that you lost control! I have been crying for Omelette every day! I know how much you miss Lola!I remembered how Omelette and my male cat Oubie used to hug each other, and I just lost it!I know he misses her so much also! No matter what I do Omelette is on my mind!I wouldn't want it any other way! I will always be missing her!It is just my new way of life now!Sending hugs your way!

wealthy1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today is four months since I am living without my Omelette.I realize more and more how much a part of my life she was.I was so lucky to have had so much love from a small fur baby.I only hope that she knows how very much I loved her,and miss seeing her sweet face.Oubie misses her too! I went out with him yesterday and it was so beautiful seeing the trees in bloom, and the flowers ,all the beauty of Spring.I remember taking Omelette and Oubie out last year and imagined Omelette being with us.I started to cry as I looked over the landscape that she enjoyed so much.I pictured her lying among the bushes that she liked to be in.It is so hard to be here without her.She filled my heart with so much joy,and now it remains broken.I will never forget the beauty of her soul.She was truly special and I miss her so much.I have to be content with all the memories I hold of her in my heart.I want all of you who find themselves on this forum to know you are not alone.We all have a deep understanding of these feelings.Do not hold back from tears or your true feelings.Hugs to all of you!

It's been about 4 months since I lost Tiger. I recently moved to a new apartment and all I could think about is that Tiger would have loved this place, with the space and windows to see all of the squirrels and birds. It doesn't hurt anymore nor do I cry when I think about her. But I do miss my little friend. I'm still not ready to get another animal; although I have space for cat food and litter box when the time comes when I'm ready.

Thats the thing about loving and missing our fur babies they are never really far from our hearts and minds.

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tues will be five months since I lost Omelette.Thank you wealthy 1 for your post! I am sorry to hear about your Tiger!It's funny but I moved to a new apt last Feb with Omelette.She had about a year in the new place.I was looking forward to having her here for the spring and summer.Omelette did like the new place. I know how hard it is to be without our departed fur babies,I still cry a lot over her.She gave me four wonderful years of love and affection.I will miss her forever!Omelette will live on in my heart forever she meant so very much to me!Sending hugs out to you!