Omelette crossed over the bridge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thursday the 27th of July will be six months since I lost Omelette!I am still devastated!I cry for her every day,and talk to her!I miss her sweet little face looking for me to feed her!I hope she knows just how very much I loved her,and still do!Some days are worse than others.I want to say hello to Antonio,Meela's mom,and all who have read Omelette's story!I want to tell everyone who finds themselves here on this Forum,that you will never be alone in your time of need.We are all here to help each other! I am sending hugs and love to all the heartbroken kitty mom's and dad's.I surely know what you are all going through!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kittylove53 kittylove53 ,
From your words for you Omelette it's clear how much you're still grieving for her death.
You wrote a beautiful line in my thread, you don't want to heal if that means that you won't think of her anymore. Well, I agree with you, I want to think of Lola everyday, just like I am doing, and like you're doing with Omelette.
We have so many memories of them, so many details around us that remind us of them. I, you, want things to stay this way.
I do hope they are all there together, playing (though my Lola wasn't a playful kitty) and basking in the sun.
One day we'll be there with them!
Hugs!

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know exactly what you are going through. I may not cry every day, or you either, but that pain is still there. There is a hole in my heart and a void in my life. We need to remember that we will see them again.

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sunday the 27th of Aug,marks 7 months since I lost my beloved Omelette.I am still crying every day for her.I am missing her more and more each day!I will never stop feeling the sting of her early death.The feeling that it is not fair for her to have lived a short 6 years does not touch this!Fair has nothing to do with this reality. I am still heartbroken!One of the ladies where I live knew someone that had a cat that just had kittens.She brought two female kittens to where I live . I just had to take one of these darling kittens.She is mostly grey with some white accents!She needed a home so I decided to give her one.I hope I can get some pics up of her.I needed her and she needed me,I am glad that I took her in.I will be writing more soon!Thank all of you who took an interest in Omlette's story.I will never stop loving her and thinking of her.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy you have opened your heart to that new little one. Let her flood your heart with love and your life with the distraction that only kittens can provide. It is the path to healing a broken heart. Omlette will guide you and urge you to love this little girl, she only wants happiness for the one she loves above all else. She is preparing room in your heart, to be side by side with that new love, love is selfless and giving. She is a beautiful part of your past, and will never be forgotten, her love will always surround you as you pass on her legacy of love.
Bless you for giving your heart and home to a little soul who needs someone to love, I am so happy for you!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We might not know that, but it could be Omelette (oh, how I love this name!) that sent you this new kitten.
All she had to do was to step into the mind of the lady with the kittens and whisper her to show you the pair of kittens.
We might not know that, but Omelette could have driven your choice to the right one.
We might not know that, but perhaps Omelette wanted you to pick that kitten because Omelette could be in her.

I always thought that beloved cats return to their guardians into another kitten's body when they think it's time.

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bless you during this difficult time and know that sweet Omelette (I love her name!) is smiling on you and thanking you for the short but amazing time you all had together! I lost my Storm a little over a week ago too, and I still find myself walking into the kitchen, singing to him. I think they watch over us in spirit, to help make the passing a little easier, day by day.

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want to thank you,Di&Bob,Antonio,and Sparkie,and all of you who have shared in Omelette's story!I am still crying for her on a daily basis,and talk out loud to her!I will forever be missing her!My heart goes out to everyone on this forum!We have all experienced the sting of our precious kitties deaths!I was and am so lucky to have everyone on this site to talk to!None of us are alone with this.Thank you all again for being there for me.I will continue to write to all of you.Hugs to all who are grieving.

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wed. Sept 27, was my eighth month since Omelette's passing.I took Oubie outside by the river in back of the senior place that I live in.I cried for her,again.I have cried every day since she died.She meant everything to me.She was my companion for the four years that I was lucky enough to have her.I know Oubie misses her still,as she was a great friend to us both.I think about all the wonderful things we did together, and how much I miss seeing her do the little trick she used to do. I used to love hugging her close ,and squeezing her small tail.I am crying now just writing this to all of you.Her loss is still breaking my heart.The sting of the pain is always there.I will never stop loving,and thinking of her.I hope she knows how very much she is loved.I say her name out loud, to let her know that I am thinking of her, and sending out love to her.Omelette now lives,and will always live on in my heart.I am sending out hugs to all of you who have lost their darling kitty,and find themselves here.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will always miss the daily routine with our pets, like squeezing Omelette's tail or rubbing her head.
Nothing will fill in those moments, but we know that one day we'll be able to be there with them again. And it will be forever!
Hugs!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yesterday Oct. 27, 2017 was nine months since I lost my beautiful Omelette!I still am crying daily over her!I am missing her so very much!I still go over in my mind her last month as I watched her wast away.I am still heartbroken, and I feel I will always feel so much emotion whenever I think if her!She gave so much love to me,and I know she is watching from that other dimension.I talk out loud to her to let her know how much I love her.She will be forever in my heart.I long to hug her once again.I am sure that one day we will be together again!Sending love and hugs to all of you!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday Oct. 27, 2017 was nine months since I lost my beautiful Omelette!I still am crying daily over her!I am missing her so very much!I still go over in my mind her last month as I watched her wast away.I am still heartbroken, and I feel I will always feel so much emotion whenever I think if her!She gave so much love to me,and I know she is watching from that other dimension.I talk out loud to her to let her know how much I love her.She will be forever in my heart.I long to hug her once again.I am sure that one day we will be together again!Sending love and hugs to all of you!
Everyday is hard, and it seems that the next day is even harder.
I know how you feel, I know it too well and our furry friends know how we are feeling and I think they're doing their best to send us positives feelings.
I really hope that one day we will be able to hug them tight again!
I'm sending a warm kiss to Omelette!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nine months is not long on that long road of grief. I still think of Burt's last moments too, and it doesn't seem fair that the sweet boy had to fight so hard. He didn't want to go. I'm sure I'll carry it with me for ever,just like you will Omelette's. It's hard NOT to think of it when every day there is something to remind us of our loss. But somewhow we'll muddle through it, we have to, it's what they would want for us. Take care!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Monday Nov.27,2017 was the tenth month I have been without my beloved Omelette.I am devastated.I am feeling that I do not want her to fade into just being a memory.The months run around so fast and it is hard to believe it has been this long.Whenever I am in the kitchen and look down at the cat boles I imagine seeing her eating.She also used to paw the cabinet on her hind legs to tell me she was hungry.I call her name ,and she is on my mind lots of times during the day.I miss her more and more!I am understanding,and so aware of how everyone here feels about their precious kitties who have gone on!Hugs to all of you!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas,and a Happy New Year!2017 will always mark the year I lost my beloved Omelette!It has been very hard on me since she passed! I want to thank everyone here who helped me try to get through this year!Di& Bob,Antonio,65,and especially Angle's Mommy!If it was not for all of you who gave me support I do not know how I would have coped.I want to offer my deepest sympathy,and understanding for all of you who have suffered a loss of their precious kitties.I hope that all of you will find comfort here,as I did.All the people here are wonderful.Again thank all of you ,hugs to you all!

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, it has happened my worst nightmare. My beloved Omelette Crossed over The Rainbow Bridge today at around 4:33 pm.She suffered so much when the tumor grew too much for the pills to overcome.I am totally overwhelmed with grief.She was so innocent, trusting, loving ,and the most wonderful kitty anyone could hope for.I am heartbroken.She meant so very much to me. Omelette would do a little trick.She would sit in front of you and put her paw out to you with her elbow bent.Then I would say all the way, and she extended her arm out to you.She was a rescue. I had her for four amazing years.She was only six years old. She had a litter of kittens four years ago,I spayed her last year.She had six of the most adorable healthy kittens.She was a wonderful kitty mom.She will live in my heart forever,I do not know how I am going to live without her.She was a Torti-Cali with a little tail.Everyone told me how beautiful she was.I want to thank all of you for taking an interest in my story.I am finding it very hard to keep from crying.Thank all of you again.I was holding her and talking softly to her when she passed.
My