Newbie Thought I Better Post In Here.

MidlifeDaydreams

Midlife Daydreams
Young Cat
Purraise
So, I already posted about Chloe and her bald spot etc....from being spayed. But here's our intro.

Pepper is my old bitty. Got her from the APL years ago. She's somewhere ar 16 years old.

Milo is around 14 maybe. I answered an ad. The poor thing was covered in feces. I had to shave him and bathe him 3 times. Literally 1000$ in vet bills. But we've had him 10 years now. He's doing great. A little arthritis etc... but he's a great little guy.

And then there's Chloe. I turn 43 on May 29th. My husband got her for me for my birthday. I adore here. I waited over a year to find just the right furball. We picked her up at the APL. She's 8 months old.

And so far, they're getting along great! All 3. I think Chloe being younger, but not too young, has been helpful.

And we have two adult children and two still here;)
Married 22 years.
That's about it :D
And thanks to everyone that responded to my earlier questions.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
7BDC323B-20EF-40CF-88F9-443AC4BFD517.jpeg
MidlifeDaydreams, Chole, Pepper and Milo, on behalf of The CatSite community, a warm
FD6F5AF4-877F-48BA-B7F3-D302C1DBF24B.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Great to see that the three of them are adapting well to each other. Do post more photos of them and here’s a fun thread for Pepper and Chloe pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees and many more to showcase what your kitties are up to here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Glad you joined the site and have found the resources/information helpful. It's wonderful to hear that your trio are getting along so well. Thanks for the pictures too. :camera: If you would like you can post pics of Milo or ask dog related questions here: Other Pets & Animals

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We already "met" in your other thread, so Welcome (again) to TCS. :wave2:
All your furbabies are beautiful. :heartshape:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:
Your kitties & dog are gorgeous :hearthrob:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your entire family, two-footed, four-footed, those who purr, those who bark, and those who say, "HEY MOM, WHAT'S FOR DINNER?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MidlifeDaydreams

Midlife Daydreams
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the welcome. I'd have gotten back sooner, but work was nuts. LOL. Glad to have found this site. Years ago I was a member of a different cat site. It was Australian based I believe. I'm not even sure if it's still running? It was at least 10 years ago.

Anyway, I love looking at pics, so thank you for the link. I'm more of a cat person, my husband is more of a dog person. But as I posted before....the man swore he hated cats, but he's the one that brought the first one home. I had them all throughout my childhood, but we lived out in the country. My parents still do. We had mousers...basically cats with jobs! LOL

They've got a couple of Hemingway cats. They are vetted and extremely well fed, but they still mouse. It's a full time job out there. They're very proud of their work. I prefer mine indoors, but out there, cats are a necessity. For my dad, they serve a genuine purpose. He prefers cats to poison. And oddly enough, they've never lost one to the road? Probably because you can't see the house from the road anyway.

The other one is not a picture taker. He's in his own little world.

Well, that's about it.

My first cat though...ever. He was the strangest cat in the litter. I was a kid. My mom said pick the one I wanted. He was a ginger. Extremely long nose. By far...that guy was my best friend. My dad wouldn't let cats in the house. So Pumpkin (that was his name), figured out how to hit the lowest point of the roof above the garage and scale two stories up to my bedroom window. He slept inside EVERY night! My dad never knew;) I believe Pumpkin was the trigger for my love of cats.

Anyway, take care. Thanks guys.