Newbie, First Time Cat Owner

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody!

I just recently found this site and all its wonderfulness. I am a new first-time kitty mama, so I thought I would introduce my fuzzbucket.

This is Cheese! She's an approximately-1-year-old dilute tortie/torbie that I adopted about 2 months ago from my local humane society. She's pretty much naughty, but only when she knows I am busy doing something else. When I'm not home, she is perfectly well-behaved! Go figure.

Her favorite activity is dunking all her toys in her water bowl. Everything goes in the water. However, she's now branching out and dunking her soaking wet toys in the food bowl or litter box too.....sigh.

Thanks for reading! I hope to participate in threads as they come along.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody!

I just recently found this site and all its wonderfulness. I am a new first-time kitty mama, so I thought I would introduce my fuzzbucket.

This is Cheese! She's an approximately-1-year-old dilute tortie/torbie that I adopted about 2 months ago from my local humane society. She's pretty much naughty, but only when she knows I am busy doing something else. When I'm not home, she is perfectly well-behaved! Go figure.

Her favorite activity is dunking all her toys in her water bowl. Everything goes in the water. However, she's now branching out and dunking her soaking wet toys in the food bowl or litter box too.....sigh.

Thanks for reading! I hope to participate in threads as they come along.
tangers40 tangers40 - Cheese really is a beautiful girl (but then I've always been partial to dilute Torties). One more suggestion: more photos! The Photos Forum on TCS is a great place to meet the other cats (and their silly owners too) here:

Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Welcome to TCS!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2:
And congrats on becoming a new kitty mama. Cheese is absolutely gorgeous. :catlove:

Lord7sins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is my kitten Seven! We are new to this site. And just want to get to know new people! Ive only had Seven for 8 days so we are still learning each other but she loves me dearly and so do I! We cant wait to get to know you all!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Your cat is beautiful. I'm also a first time kitty owner (since August) and mine is a fellow "let's put my favorite toys in the water dish" kitty. Gotta love our girls and their idiosyncrasies, right?