New Member Saying Hello

Kym in Tennessee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, long time cat owner and lover here for for info on my elderly cat and our newborns as well.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We have a lot of knowledgeable cat lovers here, so I'm sure that you'll be able to find answers to your questions. :thumbsup:

I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures of your kitties!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello K Kym in Tennessee , on behalf of The Catsite community, I warmly welcome you to TCS :wave3:

I'm tabbytom and I'm a Mentor here in Catsite. Feel free to ask questions if you have any in regards to getting around the site. I'm here to help :thumbsup:

Here are some articles to read to help you get started with the site.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Forum Rules
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

Do check out the informative forum threads and also the many good reads in the Articles section too.

And please post photos of your kitty for us to see :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello, Kym in Tennessee! I lived in Chattanooga for many years, and my son and granddaughter are still there. Welcome to TCS!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, K Kym in Tennessee , I'm glad you found us. This site is the most amazing resource for dealing with cat problems, as well as being a wonderful community of cat lovers. And, yes, we'd love to see pictures of your brood! How many kittens do you have? Are their antics driving your elderly cat crazy?

Margret

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: Welcome to TCS from California! This is a wonderful site to get advice, enjoy fellowship with other cat lovers and also share your wisdom and experiences with others. I am a lifelong cat owner. I am also a caretaker of an adult disabled daughter and my elderly mom. Most of my cats are former ferals and incorrigible ferals. I look forward to seeing you in the forums! Susan